Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

No one here really jumps out at me so it would take a really awful choice like Jack Harlow or He Who Shall Not be Mentioned to trigger me. Of course, Gameday is due for one of those after a run of great celebrity pickers. :rolly:

There there… @MetalheadPenguinsFan will hold you tight and shield your eyes from being too offended by a random person making picks… there there

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
They had the subway trains that took you from ticketing and security to the terminals, then there were a few sets of escalators you had to take up. The ticketing area had these floors with really small tiles that would a shit load of noise with rolling luggage.

I remember there being a gym on one of the floors between sets of escalators. Then you got to the top of the escalators and it was this big, open area with all kinds of shops.

people-walking-through-pittsburgh-international-airport.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Enjoy unlimited food & drink at Nationals Park! For a limited time, score tickets that include all-you-can-eat options.

Unlimited ballpark food & drink, including:
Jumbo Beef Hot Dog
Standard Pretzel
Standard Nachos
Peanuts
22 oz Fountain Soda
Field-level tickets starting at just $49
Offer ends at 1:05 p.m. on Thursday, September 26

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Enjoy unlimited food & drink at Nationals Park! For a limited time, score tickets that include all-you-can-eat options.

Unlimited ballpark food & drink, including:
Jumbo Beef Hot Dog
Standard Pretzel
Standard Nachos
Peanuts
22 oz Fountain Soda
Field-level tickets starting at just $49
Offer ends at 1:05 p.m. on Thursday, September 26
So how many of those 3 games against KC will you be attending? 🌭 I will give the Nats credit......they allow you to get food until the end of the 9th inning. That POS Sherman stops ours after the 7th. :shakehead

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

So how many of those 3 games against KC will you be attending? 🌭 I will give the Nats credit......they allow you to get food until the end of the 9th inning. That POS Sherman stops ours after the 7th. :shakehead
1 and not for the package

it's just hot dogs i'm not interested in pretzels or nachos

Caliente Grill’s selections feature a variety of ballpark favorites with a fiery 305 twist, including hot dogs, chili dogs, nachos with cheese, chili nachos, cheeseburgers, popcorn, peanuts, cookies, sodas, and water. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at the adjacent bar.

you even have several types of hot dogs and cheeseburgers

only slightly better

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Stephen a and first take are coming to DC Friday to Howard University

don't really give a shit

think unc will be there too 😂

new Battlefield game announced :laugh:

SBMM effectively killed any interest in FPS

Why the f*** would I want to join a game that matches me on my skill level; maybe I like hanging out with the same people every f***ing round going 10-21 every game

Want Eagles to lose but won't complain if they win, would win a dollar

LOL EAGLES

Eagles

1726542742790.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad