Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Your coach: Mike McDaniel, who’s so busy drawing up pre-snap motions for his receivers that he can’t seem to hire a defensive coordinator worth a shit. McDaniel’s first attempt at filling the position was Josh Boyer. Boyer sucked, so McDaniel fired him and brought in name-brand DC Vic Fangio to replace him. Fangio sucked, AND all of his players hated him. So McDaniel fired him, and now turns to former Ravens DL coach Anthony Weaver to figure out a way to stop opposing teams from passing for 400 yards. Do you have any faith that Weaver will be The One True DC here? Or are you like me and already primed for McDaniel to offer Gregg Williams the gig four months from now? I think you know the answer.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725482816812.png

• Wow

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Reading up on O'Keffee who is apparently a POS who tries to trap people with manipulative video

I don't really follow the whole Andrew Tate / Crowder social influencer or online media scene so this is the first I've heard of his shit. It does seem downright scumbag to record but at the same time don't spill the NFL's secrets in public

We all know what the NFL wants and it's money, this whole November "Breast Cancer Awareness" shit it's just to sell tickets and make them look good. You think they give a shit?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You need a woman who has a feeder kink
I need a sexy ass personal trainer to motivate me

shit

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

f*** no ! I think this Weaver hire is going to turn out great. Unlike with Fangio, the players seem to love playing for him. Coach Ner'd third year may end up being just a great as Mario's !! :yo:
But he literally said your coordinators sucked and they did

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I need a sexy ass personal trainer to motivate me

shit

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But he literally said your coordinators sucked and they did
Oh so NOW you are defending Drew Magary????? :help: Fangio was bad because the players hated him and communication was awful. That said, the stats were not as bad as you'd think they were.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oh so NOW you are defending Drew Magary????? :help: Fangio was bad because the players hated him and communication was awful. That said, the stats were not as bad as you'd think they were.
I hate magary and he's an asshole but he told no lies

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I hate magary and he's an asshole but he told no lies
You could have just stopped at asshole. You came here days ago whining about all the shit he writes now all of a sudden you take his word as gospel. :shakehead I'm telling you now Weaver will have them playing good defense. Just like I told you this year's U would not look anything like last year's U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad