Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You could have just stopped at asshole. You came here days ago whining about all the shit he writes now all of a sudden you take his word as gospel. :shakehead I'm telling you now Weaver will have them playing good defense. Just like I told you this year's U would not look anything like last year's U.
notice I didn't paste any of the shit he said about Tua

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I just handle being a 40 year old loser with no girlfriend by buying jerseys and looking like a kpop star

idgaf

I purchased another jersey but I did the partial payment plan lol. They charge me 20 dollars now and 20 dollars in 2 weeks. Then 20 dollars in october.

Like I thought you were going to charge me every month which is fine but this works too.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
someone yelled at a caps pens game to a couple "you two should break up"

the pens fans really "get" it over here, fights, beer thrown at you, shit talking

sometimes our guys start it too. guy just walked by a full bus of flyer fans in DC talking abou thow they beat them and the flyers guy goes "we're still better than you in the standings" (they weren't)

in conclusion f*** pennsylvania old country way

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I've been to Pittsburgh once. It's a terrible city. Very cold.

And they built all these homes on the f***ing mountain and hills overlooking the 3 rivers which is why all those homes have shitters in their basements lol.

Lol. You have to clean that shit up. I know about those from my podcasts
Thats why it's been named the most livable city so many times. :shakehead And Mt. Washington is just ONE neighborhood. Yes, it's a hilly city but not every house is on a hill or on Mt. Washington.

Yes, its very cold in the winter. Thats why I left. I hate snow & I hate bitter cold. And even though its full of yinzers, people there are for the most part very nice & friendly.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Football tomorrow

Going to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate!

Thats why it's been named the most livable city so many times. :shakehead And Mt. Washington is just ONE neighborhood. Yes, it's a hilly city but not every house is on a hill or on Mt. Washington.

Yes, its very cold in the winter. Thats why I left. I hate snow & I hate bitter cold. And even though its full of yinzers, people there are for the most part very nice & friendly.
Shitty city but gooooood goood food

I loved Primanti's so much

I was too happy to take a picture but yes I had the Pittsburgher which was the #2 most popular item on the menu!

• Love

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I've been to Pittsburgh once. It's a terrible city. Very cold.

And they built all these homes on the f***ing mountain and hills overlooking the 3 rivers which is why all those homes have shitters in their basements lol.

Lol. You have to clean that shit up. I know about those from my podcasts

You live in D.C., the biggest shithole in the country.

It’s my favorite city that’s not Columbus.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I thought about going back to Primanti's on Sunday but I would have to drive there for a bobblehead at a baseball game, drive to Primanti's, watch the Bills and drive home

pass

Really wish they weren't so far away

It was so livable you left and haven't returned

I wouldn't blame you it's cold as f*** there and snowing all the time

You live in D.C., the biggest shithole in the country.

It’s my favorite city that’s not Columbus.
I would rather live in Gateway than Pittsburgh lirl

• Haha

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I thought about going back to Primanti's on Sunday but I would have to drive there for a bobblehead at a baseball game, drive to Primanti's, watch the Bills and drive home

pass

Really wish they weren't so far away

It was so livable you left and haven't returned

I wouldn't blame you it's cold as f*** there and snowing all the time

I would rather live in Gateway than Pittsburgh lirl

You love lobbyists

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Some of the women on the news are f***ing hot I tell yhou

1725489458175.jpeg

WOULD image