Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725555157345.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
All the Craps care about is dragging Ovechkin’s ancient ass out there to potentially break Gretzky’s goal record.

What else is there to cheer about in Craps land?? Or even get excited about??

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
All the Craps care about is dragging Ovechkin’s ancient ass out there to potentially break Gretzky’s goal record.

What else is there to cheer about in Craps land?? Or even get excited about??
lol they say he might break it this season but I'm wary

Honestly he's old af now and clearly lost a step

Guy is literally on the JP diet now eating Subway during plane rides :laugh:

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — The Pittsburgh Penguins will miss the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the second consecutive season.

After the Washington Capitals beat the Philadelphia Flyers 2-1 on Tuesday, the Penguins were eliminated from the playoff race.

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 2 Location - Ann Arbor MI for Texas at Meeeeeeechigan
Celebrity Picker: GOAT Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps
Rating: 10

Summary: Two home run picks in a row......there may be hope for ESPN yet ! Phelps attended classes at Michigan. He knows his shit, as he is a huge Ravens fan and a good friend of the legendary Ray Lewis. I see people whining that they didn't get Connor Stallions (as if :eyeroll: ) or GOAT Brady, but Brady is obviously unavailable due to his FOX assignment Sunday. Rumors were flying that Derek Jeter would be the picker & trust me, that would have been a disaster. And it will be hilarious when Corso gives Phelps the business when he dons Bevo ! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad