Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/05/business/advertisers-x-withdrawal/index.html

A record number of firms plan to cut advertising spending on X next year because of concerns that extreme content on the platform could damage their brands, dealing another blow to the financial fortunes of Elon Musk’s social media company.
A global survey by market research firm Kantar found that a net 26% of marketers plan to decrease their spending on X in 2025, the biggest recorded pullback from any major global ad platform. Only 4% of marketers overall think X ads provide “brand safety” — certainty that their ads won’t appear alongside extreme content — compared with 39% for Google ads, Kantar said in a report Thursday.
“Advertisers have been moving their marketing spend away from X for several years,” Gonca Bubani, Kantar’s global thought leadership director for media, said in a statement, adding that “a turnaround currently seems unlikely.”
“X has changed so much in recent years and can be unpredictable from one day to the next — it’s difficult to feel confident about your brand safety in that environment.”
Consumers, on the other hand, feel more positive about ads on X because there are fewer than there used to be, according to Kantar.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"According to the report, YouTube remains the ad platform marketers most prefer, while, for consumers, Amazon and TikTok share the top spot."

Youtube ads are extremely difficult to watch and Youtube is so appealing because they are cracking down on all fringe and edgy content in order to appeal to being "family friendly". f*** that shit.

These days you need to actively block on Youtube and Twitch just to enjoy anything internet

"Aren't you breaking the Youtube TOS?"

No

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
"According to the report, YouTube remains the ad platform marketers most prefer, while, for consumers, Amazon and TikTok share the top spot."

Youtube ads are extremely difficult to watch and Youtube is so appealing because they are cracking down on all fringe and edgy content in order to appeal to being "family friendly". f*** that shit.

These days you need to actively block on Youtube and Twitch just to enjoy anything internet

"Aren't you breaking the Youtube TOS?"

No

The YT app on smart tv’s is the f***ing worst when it comes to adds. Unless a creator has paid sponsors it’s nearly unwatchable

Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
do you all know txreemaree or the woman that goes around in a top 😂

triple-h-flexing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
WHAT THE f***

🤯😵‍💫😳🤬🧐🫨

I just discovered some very shocking and startling information that blew my mind.

I can't believe it.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
We are family friendly like YouTube so I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see what I saw and go back to eating lunch.

😵‍💫

Why is there a bag of cough drops on the plushie table? :dunno: Did Bowtie Barnsie catch a cold or are you sick yet again? 🤧

Oh great......another cryptic post. :eyeroll: Care to share? PM will be accepted too.
oh noooooo lol. no way.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
also think about yourself man

I can't divulge what I seen

it's my little secret 🤯

speaking of which this luna is one erotic individual kissing her parents and locking steffy up

Will she ever get retribution for her dirty deeds

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
also think about yourself man

I can't divulge what I seen

it's my little secret 🤯

speaking of which this luna is one erotic individual kissing her parents and locking steffy up

Will she ever get retribution for her dirty deeds
1. If its your little secret, why are you making cryptic posts about it? :help:

2. Luna is not "kissing her parents". She kissed $Bill AFTER she found out he was not her father.

3. I'm assuming the actress will be leaving the show once this is all over. So yes, I expect retribution. Only my girl Sheila gets away without retribution because she is a 30 year legend.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
thankfully penguins removed all their goons like kuhnackl and whoever else they let walk ROFL

they even let guentzel go. you know Crosby and malkin are like 40. who the f*** else is gonna score.

remember when the pens traded for karlsson and he didn't do anything.

having nerdjkovic as a starter 😂

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad