Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Will "Get Up" be canceled? Mike's ratings are very low—they are having an extremely hard time finding an audience to listen to the same old takes they spurn. Losing them would be very sad—hope it doesn’t happen!

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

After all, Djokovic was trying to become the first player in tennis history with 25 Grand Slam singles titles. Instead, after knee surgery in June, he finishes a year without claiming at least one major championship for the first time since 2017. Before that, it hadn't happened since 2010.

Also of note: It's the first season since 2002 in which none of the Big Three of men's tennis -- Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer -- earned a Slam trophy.

The third-round exit equals Djokovic's worst showing at Flushing Meadows; the only other occasions he was defeated that early at the US Open came in 2005 and 2006. The man who defeated Djokovic 18 years ago, International Tennis Hall of Fame member Lleyton Hewitt, is now Australia's Davis Cup captain and was sitting in Popyrin's guest box at Arthur Ashe Stadium.

• Wow

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725102653245.jpeg

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Will "Get Up" be canceled? Mike's ratings are very low—they are having an extremely hard time finding an audience to listen to the same old takes they spurn. Losing them would be very sad—hope it doesn’t happen!
Sorry, the ratings are "better than ever". :nod:

As for 🐐 Nole.......I told you this was going to be difficult. He spent all his energy/emotions on winning the Gold. I told you I'd be at peace with a loss & I am. Now lets see which of the many mental midgets Nole made his victims over the years can take advantage of his & Carlitos' losses.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lol the Ar Se Nal chants at the stadium

I saw them women's teams last weekend in person!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Cristobal then went to play for the University of Miami, where he was a four-year letterman between 1988 and 1992. Cristobal played under Hall of Fame coaches Jimmy Johnson and Dennis Erickson during the rise of the University of Miami as one of the nation's most elite college football programs.[1] During his four seasons at the University of Miami, he was a member of two national championship-winning teams (1989 and 1991). In 1992, Cristobal earned First-team All-Big East Conference as an offensive tackle.

In 1993, he graduated from the University of Miami in 1993 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Miami School of Business, and later earned a master's degree there in 2001.

• Love

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
After his football playing career ended, Cristobal went through a two-year application process to become a U.S. Secret Service agent and was offered a job in 1998. Then a first-year graduate assistant at the University of Miami, Cristobal said his goodbyes to fellow Hurricanes players but then abruptly changed his mind the following morning and chose instead to remain with collegiate football coaching.[39]

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad