Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

“I still haven’t, but I’m going to. To be honest, I had trouble opening my HBO Max account when I was trying to watch it originally. I couldn’t figure out the password and I usually just give up when I can’t figure out the passwords. I just can’t handle things like that.”

“I’d love a DVD, but they don’t send DVD sets anymore. I ask them every time.”

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I just read a very disturbing rumor on who may be the Celebrity Picker this week and if it ends up being true I will rage like never before. :shakehead Hint: it's someone with Notre Dame ties. Hey Gameday, you need to cater to the home crowd - please remember that.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1724847496606.png

Week 1 College Football Thread with clever title is up & running ! :yo:
1724847598559.png

will be working all day Saturday so I don't care

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

Kirk isnt wrong

Ohio State is talented but do they have that desire

Michigan under recruited them and beat them 3 straight years 😂

IMG_8196.jpeg

I just read a very disturbing rumor on who may be the Celebrity Picker this week and if it ends up being true I will rage like never before. :shakehead Hint: it's someone with Notre Dame ties. Hey Gameday, you need to cater to the home crowd - please remember that.

Amy Coney Barrett? :laugh:

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
did yinz actually read that long ass shit lol
Of course. I read it every week. :nod:

I'd be less angry if it were her ! :laugh: I don't know if this is a reliable source or not, but given McAfee's influence over the show this would not surprise me in the least:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
r/NFL Roast of the Steelers

"Adopting one awful Bears QB wasn't enough, y'all somehow wanted seconds."

"They acquired a QB who has a team paying him 39 million dollars to go away and a QB that fumbled 38 times and fans are excited because THIS IS AN IMPROVEMENT ON THEIR QB ROOM FROM LAST YEAR."

Where are the jokes

"Putting Russ on the Steelers is a lot like Primanti Bros. Probably would've been good awhile ago but now it's just cold french fries on a white bread sandwich."

Okay, that's a good one

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad