Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Saw on the news something about courts limiting immigration marriages

there goes my 90 day Fiance dream

You all got it wrong. My dream isn't to be on 600 lb life it's to marry an immigrant to make them American

It's 90 day life, not 600 pound life !

I mean I'm desperate at this point. I don't care if I get a mail order bride.

1724785196031.jpeg

1724785222821.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I wish I weren't so f***ing old I would be more successful dating if I didn't have to deal with the age gap

the prospects of dating young - young are much more expansive than a middle aged man trying to find a sugar mami

and also how come these celebs like DiCaprio and Ben Affleck can just pick up rich ass 36 year old daughters of famous people

Shiiiiettt

Where do I sign up brother.

B…b….but I thought “attachment is for plushies!!! 🥰

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
What are you talking about

It'd be great to have a woman here but I'm too old to date 20 year olds

I'm not famous like Bill Belichick I cannot pull a 23 year old instagram model

• Haha

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I wish I weren't so f***ing old I would be more successful dating if I didn't have to deal with the age gap

the prospects of dating young - young are much more expansive than a middle aged man trying to find a sugar mami

and also how come these celebs like DiCaprio and Ben Affleck can just pick up rich ass 36 year old daughters of famous people

Shiiiiettt

Where do I sign up brother.

IMG_1527.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And it's not like I'm not rich too

Man I swear I'm just going to handle my midlife crisis by wearing jerseys all around like a kpop star

be as hood as I can be I don't give a shit anymore. it's not like I can talk to anyone anymore I always have earbuds in my ears.

Could date some those SEC hotties but you know how it goes :laugh:

Let's just say their family won't approve

You know it's the truth

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Too much of a negative stigma on folk like me who are 40 years old and unmarried and just eat whatever the f*** they want

I don't care anymore

I got these insoles for my shoes they are comfy. Might go for 5 mile walks in them, but I always get soreness in my f***ing pinky toe with my Nikes

never happens for any other shoe

I don't understand. I don't want to retire the Nikes. f***.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I was so alarmed by seeing RFK Jr's daughter was 36 and single because you almost never see anyone that old single

People these days are getting married at 22, 23, 24

maybe their late 20's

you don't see people like me anymore who have been single all their lives, and not willingly either. I mean it's very frustrating that @MetalheadPenguinsFan is actually 4 years younger than me and somehow has a wife but whatever. Maybe my standards are too high. I only want to date supermodels and 10's. I refuse to budge from that

and if I'm being picky I don't give a f***. Give me 10 or give me nothing at all.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it even if I stay single for the rest of my f***ing life

And even if they're a 10 like Southern Girls...let's just say someone like Haley Hawk Tuah Welsh is not my type of personality I would mesh with lol

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Most recently, Kick, 36, made headlines after she was getting to know Ben Affleck, 52, after Jennifer Lopez filed for divorce from the actor on Aug. 20, 2024. Although another insider said, "I don't think they even know each other. There's definitely nothing going on."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Kick made headlines for her rumored connection with Affleck. The reports also came just days after Lopez filed for divorce from the Gone Girl actor.

Multiple sources told PEOPLE that Kick and Affleck are getting to know one another, with one saying the two are “in the same scene," adding that "Kick’s celeb crush has always been Ben.”

The source also described Kick as a "partier" who "likes to have a good time." However, a different source told PEOPLE that there's nothing between the two.

Reps for Kennedy and Affleck did not respond to PEOPLE's requests for comment.

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
You know what I need, a dog. Chicks love dogs.
Don't Even. Think. About. It. :shakehead You can barely take care of yourself. Guess what......dogs have to be taken for walks every day multiple times. What are you going to do when: its too hot; its too cold, its raining, its snowing? :dunno: Are you going to try & feed the dog the same things you eat? Because the dog won't survive on that. Yes, you'll feed it dog food........and then run out of it and be too lazy to go to the store and buy more.

Your best bet is to find a woman who may be endeared to someone who loves his plushies ! 🧸 🐊 🐰 🦫 🐶

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
You know what I need, a dog. Chicks love dogs.

A. Babe Woof might get jelly

B. It’s all fun and wonderfulness until said dog chews your plushies up. Let’s be real, your room is like a chew toy museum for canines.

C. Please don’t. :help: You can barely look after yourself FFS….

D. We don’t wanna hear you bitching about “having to take the dog out to poop or for it’s daily walk.” Or about how “your knees hurt from stooping and poop-scooping.” :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :help:

Last edited:
  • Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Don't Even. Think. About. It. :shakehead You can barely take care of yourself. Guess what......dogs have to be taken for walks every day multiple times. What are you going to do when: its too hot; its too cold, its raining, its snowing? :dunno: Are you going to try & feed the dog the same things you eat? Because the dog won't survive on that. Yes, you'll feed it dog food........and then run out of it and be too lazy to go to the store and buy more.

Your best bet is to find a woman who may be endeared to someone who loves his plushies ! 🧸 🐊 🐰 🦫 🐶
dude getting a dog is the easiest scam to get girls to talk to you

women thay would not normally give you the time of day

Imma do it if provoked. don't think I won't . I'm rich enough to afford the vet and a puppy

Why are you all so opposed you can Walk the dog and talk to sexy women that fall for the dog

it's easy

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Don't Even. Think. About. It. :shakehead You can barely take care of yourself. Guess what......dogs have to be taken for walks every day multiple times. What are you going to do when: its too hot; its too cold, its raining, its snowing? :dunno: Are you going to try & feed the dog the same things you eat? Because the dog won't survive on that. Yes, you'll feed it dog food........and then run out of it and be too lazy to go to the store and buy more

As always….my boy @PanthersPens62 spittin’ some hard facts!!! :yo: :yo: :yo:

• Love

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
A. Babe Woof might get jelly

B. It’s all fun and wonderfulness until said dog chews your plushies up. Let’s be real, room is like a chew toy museum for canines.

C. Please don’t. :help: You can barely look after yourself FFS….

D. We don’t wanna hear you bitching about “having to take the dog out to poop or for it’s daily walk.” Or about how “your knees hurt from stooping and poop-scooping.” :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :help:
He's gonna also bitch about that mean ole homeowner association that demands people clean up after their pets. :laugh:

Imma do it if provoked. don't think I won't . I'm rich enough to afford the vet and a puppy

Why are you all so opposed you can Walk the dog and talk to sexy women that fall for the dog

it's easy
Just because that POS Herbstreit uses "Ben" as a prop does NOT mean you should do the same. :help:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"you need to lose weight"

gets dog

" YOU can't walk the dog!"

🤔

He's gonna also bitch about that mean ole homeowner association that demands people clean up after their pets. :laugh:

Just because that POS Herbstreit uses "Ben" as a prop does NOT mean you should do the same. :help:
I'm a schemer and manipulative

I'm not very nice

this is a good con

• Haha

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

it's easy

Walking a dog on a leash takes practice and training you idiot!! You don’t just slap a leash on the thing and go… :facepalm:

Plus what happens if the dog yanks/suddenly gets excited and tries to run??”

Guarenteed your pudgy, outta shape ass couldn’t run after it before an accident or worse happened…

:help:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Walking a dog on a leash takes practice and training you idiot!! You don’t just slap a leash on the thing and go… :facepalm:

Plus what happens if the dog yanks/suddenly gets excited and tries to run??”

Guarenteed your pudgy, outta shape ass couldn’t run after it before an accident or worse happened…

:help:
do you even have a dog mr "herblore" 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad