Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
rip

Screenshot_20240827-091502.png

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

The nerve to f***ing complain about missing regular season football, how childish and stupid.

No one is forcing you to go to a wedding, but even so, just act like a god damned adult and suck it up.

The day isn't about you, so if you want to bitch about missing your precious football, they probably don't want you there either.

College football sucks anyway.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The nerve to f***ing complain about missing regular season football, how childish and stupid.

No one is forcing you to go to a wedding, but even so, just act like a god damned adult and suck it up.

The day isn't about you, so if you want to act like a bitch missing your precious football, they probably don't want you there either.

College football sucks anyway.
I went to a wedding during college football season,like a normal person I just checked scores every now and then on my app

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't know

but you've got to admit having a message board named redskins associated with the team wasn't going to last forever lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I went to a wedding during college football season,like a normal person I just checked scores every now and then on my app

I just can't fathom the disrespect of skipping a wedding to watch football or going and watching it on your phone.

At the end of the day, it's just a game. (And it's college football, so it sucks.)

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I don't know

but you've got to admit having a message board named redskins associated with the team wasn't going to last forever lol
So you think the team had it removed? Ok, so assuming you are right why don't the owners of the domain just change the name to Extreme Commanders? :dunno: Or are they as stubborn as you about the name change? :laugh:

I was googling & found a Reddit thread from 10 months ago asking about ES being down......hoo boy! :laugh: You posted quite a bit in it but wow, poor "Jumbo" was getting bashed quite a bit ! And you were still pushing that narrative about HF being on its last breath ! :eyeroll:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Join us in celebrating Washington D.C.’s Chinese culture as we host our first annual Chinese Heritage Day! Everyone who purchases a ticket through this link will receive an exclusive Chinese Heritage Day jersey. More information will be sent out to eligible buyers 24 hours prior to the game.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Me not being Hispanic, Jewish, Korean, Japanese, Filipino or Italian

"Get those 40 dollar jerseys anyway"

I may just have to take them off the rack here and put them in a box there are too many

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Join us in celebrating Washington D.C.’s Chinese culture as we host our first annual Chinese Heritage Day! Everyone who purchases a ticket through this link will receive an exclusive Chinese Heritage Day jersey. More information will be sent out to eligible buyers 24 hours prior to the game.
Since you are overloaded in jerseys right now, you should ask them to give you 10 egg rolls instead of the jersey ! :laugh: :sarcasm:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Hey let's just recruit a lot of people who don't talk sports, and not even hockey either, to the Lounge where you can't even talk politics."

Great idea!

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad