Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Following her gold-medal win at the 2024 Summer Olympics, Zheng said that she had always wanted "to become one of the Asians that can inspire young kids and make them love tennis more".[47][48] She also said she looked up to Liu Xiang, a Chinese hurdler whose win in the 110-meter hurdles at the 2004 Summer Olympics was China's first gold in any men's track and field event.[47][45]

In a 2024 interview with Sky Sports, Zheng said her hobbies include walking with her family, reading, and singing.[49] She also enjoys roller coaster rides and is a fan of the K-pop group Blackpink.[50][51]

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I think my cavitied, currently problematic bottom-right wisdom tooth just fell out from watching that… :help:

It’s a “diaburrito”

Hopefully it’s not an infected tooth. Had one years back and they had to scrape the infection out from inside the tooth canal after they pulled it. Talk about a weird feeling lol.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hopefully it’s not an infected tooth. Had one years back and they had to scrape the infection out from inside the tooth canal after they pulled it. Talk about a weird feeling lol.

AFAIK it’s not infected.

Just has a big ol’ hole in the middle.

Plus I’m always doing the salt n warm water swish/rinse with mouthwash a few times a day.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
AFAIK it’s not infected.

Just has a big ol’ hole in the middle.

Plus I’m always doing the salt n warm water swish/rinse with mouthwash a few times a day.

The biggest indicator if it’s infected is if you’re sweating profusely and your BP is out of control.

Sounds like you need to stay away from the cane sugar for the time being lol

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
The biggest indicator if it’s infected is if you’re sweating profusely and your BP is out of control.

Sounds like you need to stay away from the cane sugar for the time being lol

Yeah, I figured a fever/facial swelling etc. would be the indications

Now stop triggering my anxiety dammit!!!! :laugh: Go back to heckling Mr. Price!!!!

And yeah I’m totally of soda and am just/now have been drinking water until I get all this bullshit straightened out.

I’ve had a few zero sugar energy drinks too.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah, I figured a fever/facial swelling etc. would be the indications

Now stop triggering my anxiety dammit!!!! :laugh: Go back to heckling Mr. Price!!!!

And yeah I’m totally of soda and am just/now have been drinking water until I get all this bullshit straightened out.

I’ve had a few zero sugar energy drinks too.

I’m just trying to help you out man based off past experience lol

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I know. :)

But I *do* get anxious/worry about that kinda stuff and it *does* f*** with my anxiety levels. :laugh:

I get it lol. Thankfully I stay away from sweets and pop that has sugar in it so my teeth have been good over the last 8/9 years.

What I found that helps the most when in your predicament is drinking lukewarm water oddly enough

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725244244813.png

@Oogie Boogie

• Wow
Reactions: Oogie Boogie

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@John Price Go ahead.......defend having "Ben" being shown in the broadcast booth ! :help: This is getting beyond ridiculous. I'm sure you'd be all over me if Ana Navarro brought her little Cha-Cha on The View set with her every day.

Meanwhile in the category of "things I did not list on my 2024 Bingo Card".......Coco turning into a complete mental midget. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@John Price Go ahead.......defend having "Ben" being shown in the broadcast booth ! :help: This is getting beyond ridiculous. I'm sure you'd be all over me if Ana Navarro brought her little Cha-Cha on The View set with her every day.

Meanwhile in the category of "things I did not list on my 2024 Bingo Card".......Coco turning into a complete mental midget. :cry:
She's had one career major title

She is immensely overrated

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad