Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Has Deion Sanders tucked his tail and gave up on Colorado yet?

"After a series of sustained, personal attacks on the football program and specifically Coach Prime, the CU Athletic Department in conjunction with the football program, have decided not to take questions from Denver Post columnist Sean Keeler at football-related events," the athletic department said in a statement provided to ESPN.

Calling him Coach Prime in a press statement, how embarrassing.

How long until he pulls a Sean Peyton and runs away from the mess he's created

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Did ruiz ever spend 20m on Miami football.
No. But El Presidente was a huge reason why the hoops team made the Final Four. And he brought decent enough football players but yes, coaching has been as issue. I expect it to be less an issue this year. Make no mistake, the Gator game is a must-win for Mario. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
To answer your question yes I am going to the Yankee game today

1724678073674.jpeg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
stupid youtube took down the triple H rant after he hit Stone Cold with the sledgehammer

"You didn't see it coming"

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

"Do I make you sick?

Well good, because the feeling is mutual"

:laugh:

Man he cracks me up. Remember when he insulted people in the audience. "I don't go to your work, and tell you when the fries are done."

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

"Do I make you sick?

Well good, because the feeling is mutual"

:laugh:

Man he cracks me up. Remember when he insulted people in the audience. "I don't go to your work, and tell you when the fries are done."

Takes a full 3 minutes to do his entrance just to f***ing yap.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Bellas were hot and nobody ever elongated their name like that

Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Green!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Honda BR-V is a subcompact crossover SUV produced by Honda, a Japanese automaker. It was first introduced in 2016 and has been popular in various countries, especially in Asia.

Here are some key features of the Honda BR-V:

1. Design: The BR-V has a sleek and modern design with a bold front grille, LED headlights, and a spacious interior.
2. Engine: It comes with a range of engine options, including a 1.5L i-VTEC petrol engine and a 1.5L i-DTEC diesel engine.
3. Transmission: The BR-V offers both manual and automatic transmission options.
4. Safety features: It has a range of safety features, including dual airbags, ABS, EBD, and rearview camera.
5. Interior: The BR-V has a roomy interior with ample legroom and cargo space, making it suitable for family road trips.
6. Fuel efficiency: It has a good fuel economy, with an estimated mileage of up to 15 km/L in the city and 20 km/L on the highway.

Overall, the Honda BR-V is a reliable and practical vehicle that’s perfect for daily driving and occasional off-road adventures!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Driving home Saturday night and feel the urge for fried chicken so ask Google to direct me to Harris Teeter

Google directs me to one 20 minutes away

Fine...BUT THERE'S ANOTHER ONE RIGHT OFF THE NEARBY ROAD LIKE 10 MINUTES AWAY

Cancel request, ask Google again to take me to Harris Teeter, and then Google directs me to one 10 minutes away.

BUT IT'S NOT THE ONE I WANT TO GO TO

Had to rely on memory (I know I have seen a Harris Teeter off 7 before !) to get there for the first time driving blind without GPS. So dumb. Why would Google not direct me to the closest one by default?

Ok, so this likely answers my other 2 questions that you left unanswered.......you will be rooting for the Nats & Babe Woof will remain at home in his usual tucked in position on the plushie bed. 🧸
Do you really think the plushies leave the house

There is no way they are leaving the house

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oasis and wonderwall are garbage

AND AFTER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f***ing Reddit logs me out of old.reddit.com every 3 f***ing seconds so every time I open the page I have to log in again

Just stay logged in, is it that hard

Stop trying to get people to use new.reddit, it's not going to happen. New reddit with subreddit style on is a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad