Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Have a massive headache so lied down on my queen bed and browsed the antenna channels

Victor Newmann arguing on cbs

boring

The shit on daytime tv is so uninteresting I'm not sure how anyone can watch this shit. Nothing good is on TV until like 5 pm

Back to watching Theo Von podcasts.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Have a massive headache so lied down on my queen bed and browsed the antenna channels

boring

The shit on daytime tv is so uninteresting I'm not sure how anyone can watch this shit. Nothing good is on TV until like 5 pm

You need to watch B&B today. Steffy & Hope get into it. :cf:

Just got back from ES..........soooooooo utterly predictable. :rolleyes: And it is the youngest son, who is turning into as big a POS as Daddy that turned him on the Adin Ross & probably Theo too. :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

boring

Newsflash, that's what happens when you overload on foods that are overloaded with sodium. 🧂 Yes, I know you have to get rid of the food...........still having all that sodium in1 sitting is asking for trouble.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

:shakehead
I don't give a shit

Just got back from ES..........soooooooo utterly predictable. :rolleyes: And it is the youngest son, who is turning into as big a POS as Daddy that turned him on the Adin Ross & probably Theo too. :shakehead
he mentions he is a Theo fan in the beginning

Newsflash, that's what happens when you overload on foods that are overloaded with sodium. 🧂 Yes, I know you have to get rid of the food...........still having all that sodium in1 sitting is asking for trouble.
ROFL the msg lie was disproven long ago

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I don't give a shit

he mentions he is a Theo fan in the beginning

ROFL the msg lie was disproven long ago
Oh PLEASE.......like he knew who this clown was before baby boy or some other idiot on his staff told him about Von. Yeah, he likely listened to a podcast or 2 before the interview & declared himself "a fan".

So the MSG thing was a "proven lie" yet here you are with a massive headache. Make it make sense. :help:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I'm a hungry boy

IMG_1444.jpeg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
watch them ban theissman, Williams,riggins and green from jerseys

no you gotta buy their own specific Jersey 🙄

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
That is like the Dolphins not allowing you to make your own Marino, Czonka, Morris et al jerseys

so stupid

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
This is so f***ing dumb I have to get a Kpop jersey now because of this shit

Just let me use names of old legends

I'm not buying a jersey other than Daneils (which I already have!) for a player that might not be on the team in 2 years

"NewJeans"

lol

someone in Vegas actually did have a NewJeans jersey !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad