Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
still waiting

let me guess...he doesn't know who Sheamus is and wants another irish person on

remember when you threw a fit about Bianca belair because Manning wasn't the guest picker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
awaiting @PanthersPens62 complaining about Sheamus being the guest picker
Rating The Celebrity Picker - Week 0
Celebrity Picker - WWE personality Sheamus
Rating - 5

So week 0 is an unusual situation where the show goes international for the 1st time ever. Criteria for finding a celebrity picker differs a bit due to circumstances. The show originates from Dublin Ireland. Sheamus is from Ireland. He will likely be popular with the fans in attendance. In theory there is nothing radically wrong with this choice. Why he drops points is because this is again clearly McAfee influencing the choice and the picker having no ties to either school. Did anyone else on the staff have alternate suggestions? If this is a sign that McAfee is going to influence who the picker is each week, we are in for a long, torturous season. :shakehead

still waiting

let me guess...he doesn't know who Sheamus is and wants another irish person on

remember when you threw a fit about Bianca belair because Manning wasn't the guest picker 😂
If you were going to go off the football grid, Shane Lowry & or Rory McElroy would have been the optimum choices but they are unavailable due to still being in the FedEx Cup chase. Had either been available, trust me when I tell you the rating would have been closer to ZERO. :nod: Again, be happy he got a 5.

Healthiest Meal Ever New

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240820_120821157.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Rating The Celebrity Picker - Week 0
Celebrity Picker - WWE personality Sheamus
Rating - 5

So week 0 is an unusual situation where the show goes international for the 1st time ever. Criteria for finding a celebrity picker differs a bit due to circumstances. The show originates from Dublin Ireland. Sheamus is from Ireland. He will likely be popular with the fans in attendance. In theory there is nothing radically wrong with this choice. Why he drops points is because this is again clearly McAfee influencing the choice and the picker having no ties to either school. Did anyone else on the staff have alternate suggestions? If this is a sign that McAfee is going to influence who the picker is each week, we are in for a long, torturous season. :shakehead

If you were going to go off the football grid, Shane Lowry & or Rory McElroy would have been the optimum choices but they are unavailable due to still being in the FedEx Cup chase. Had either been available, trust me when I tell you the rating would have been closer to ZERO. :nod: Again, be happy he got a 5.
who cares, what other Irish football person would they choose instead

B.....B.....B......why do I still weigh 168??? :shakehead

I'm also going to take a stab at who the 3 plushies were that were in your arms the other night:

Babe Woof
Pawlette
ESA Br'er Rabbit 🐶 🐰
wrong

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
who cares, what other Irish football person would they choose instead

wrong
Did you read my summary? :dunno: I admitted the pickens' were slim this week. I admitted that in theory there is nothing "wrong" with the choice. My main gripe is that McAfee seems to be running the show & that is a very slippery slope for this iconic show.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Turned on Raw last night and CM Punk was outright groveling to the fans. "WWE is on a hot streak and it's thanks to you and you and you," as he's turning and pointing to different sides of the audience like he's f***ing Hogan.

He also congratulated the Panthers for winning the Cup. That was months ago.

It was so pathetic, why is CM Punk going out there and pandering for cheap pops

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240820_123209608.jpg
PXL_20240820_123235382.jpg

Turned on Raw last night and CM Punk was outright groveling to the fans. "WWE is on a hot streak and it's thanks to you and you and you," as he's turning and pointing to different sides of the audience like he's f***ing Hogan.

I've seen raw like once a few weeks ago, and that was the first time since 2018

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I've seen raw like once a few weeks ago, and that was the first time since 2018

I try to watch with an open mind, but I simply do not care about 95% of the roster, so I definitely don't care about some forgettable jabronis cutting promos or having nothing matches.

I saw Orton getting cheered and Gunther getting booed. Tuned in later and saw Punk being a company stooge.

Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
the roster sucks

Kinda impossible to get me to care when I don't want to watch the majority of promos or matches, lirl

Good for the people that enjoy it, but it's like I don't even want to watch wrestling anymore. And I'm definitely not going to sit through 3 f***ing hours of Raw for what, maybe a few decent segments

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

He also said, and I quote, “I’m Taylor Swift for men”

:facepalm:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
got some from this bitch, she from Kankakee
Just bought a Glock with a ruler clip, boy, don't play with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events