Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1724509760767.jpeg

I wish these f***ing shipping companies would give me a concrete f***ing time for arrival, i've been checking my order status feverishly every 3 minutes

JUST TELL ME WHEN IT'S GOING TO BE HERE

"Out for delivery: 11 PM."

Yeah, it's the next day, tell me when it's coming. f***

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
might buy another jersey

people complaining I shouldn't be spending 120 dollars on jerseys or splitting them into 4 payments, well my mortgage and water heater are paid in installments, what issue is there for me paying 30 dollars for 4 months on a jersey

only question is which jersey to buy as it would be kind of stupid to get a real madrid or Bayern jersey just for it lol. The next jersey has to be something I'll use !!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I literally have to head out in like 3 hours and I would appreciate knowing if my throwback jersey would be here or not by that f***ing time.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
If they are horrible people it should not matter that they are from your amla mater. (now waiting for Mr. Price to list a whole slew of U thugs I defended over the years. ) :laugh:

I will say I'm surprised about Glenn.

His role in the loan and savings debacle in the 80’s is enough for me.

@John Price yes I’m very familiar with Primanti’s. Been to the original many times which is nothing more than a hole in the wall. Their franchises are much bigger especially the one in Wheeling, WV.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad