Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1724505787437.png

He’s not a good person off screen
ehat

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
everything i've seen of him seems like he's a good guy off the sets

i want to meet him seomday

I'll take EOL's word on this. Look, I was the biggest Kirk simp back in the day as he was The U's biggest national media supporter but I can clearly see a change in him over the past couple years & his apparent leaning on McAfee is not endearing to me in the least. And I'm sorry, but as cute as Ben is & as much as he may legitimately need an ESA, his shtick with Ben is way over the top & just is an ugly reminder to me of all the 80 year old women who use any excuse to get their little Fee-Fees on a cruise ship with them. :shakehead

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I'll take EOL's word on this. Look, I was the biggest Kirk simp back in the day as he was The U's biggest national media supporter but I can clearly see a change in him over the past couple years & his apparent leaning on McAfee is not endearing to me in the least. And I'm sorry, but as cute as Ben is & as much as he may legitimately need an ESA, his shtick with Ben is way over the top & just is an ugly reminder to me of all the 80 year old women who use any excuse to get their little Fee-Fees on a cruise ship with them. :shakehead

What I know I can’t post here as it deal with his personal life.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
haven't been to the gym since 2020 before covid

i had a planet fitness membership

i cancelled it as soon as covid ended

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
In order to prepare the pitch for the second match of the day, Spirit players will NOT be signing autographs in the stadium after their match. Instead, fans should head to Fan Fest outside Audi Field for a chance to collect autographs from approximately 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Please note that players regularly have mandatory post-match commitments, including media availability, training, and recovery, which may require them to leave at a predetermined time. We cannot guarantee player availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad