Upside Hockey's 2024 NHL Draft Final Rankings Mammoth Spreadsheet

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
Here. We. Go.

Ahead of schedule, our final rankings just released at Upside. The mega mammoth spreadsheet highlights over 400 prospects with many embedded links to over 220 prospect profiles. Please enjoy.

Direct link:
UPSIDE - 2024 NHL Draft Rankings

Attachments

• UPSIDE-2024-NHL-Draft-Rankings Final.png
    UPSIDE-2024-NHL-Draft-Rankings Final.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

spikethedog

Mar 24, 2020
Loving that Cze tab! 13 taken and 2 in round 1. Fibigr missing?
I missed putting Fibigr on the Czech tab. I have him at 127. Like him put he is quite weak which for me is a no-no for a d-man. While he can go to the gym and get stronger, the risk that he wont get strong enough to become a solid d-man is too high for me to rate him any higher.

spikethedog

Mar 24, 2020
Silayev at 13? You for real?
Yes. for real. I realize that he will go much higher in the draft, maybe even top 5. However, if I am going to draft a d-man in the top 10, I want some offense and haven't seen any from Silayev. If anything, he regressed in the 2nd half although that may due to fatigue caused by the first time playing so many games at such a high level as the KHL.

Reactions: UpsideHockey

spikethedog

Mar 24, 2020
Just a reminder to everyone on draft day, the spreadsheet contains links to over 700 videos (7 each on the first 45 ranked prospects) - available on the far right of the spreadsheet, an analysis by Sandman on most of the ranked prospects - available by clicking on the UH to the left of the prospect's name. On last thing, I hope you are smarter than I was because it took me a while to realize I had to click on OPEN WITH (at the top) to use Google Sheets to see the full spreadsheet.
We also plan to update the spreadsheet with the actual draft choices after Saturday. The updated spreadsheet will contain links to over 1,000 videos including many but definitely not all of the more obscure draft choices. Insane value for the price of nothing - its free!

Reactions: UpsideHockey

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
Just a reminder to everyone on draft day, the spreadsheet contains links to over 700 videos (7 each on the first 45 ranked prospects) - available on the far right of the spreadsheet, an analysis by Sandman on most of the ranked prospects - available by clicking on the UH to the left of the prospect's name. On last thing, I hope you are smarter than I was because it took me a while to realize I had to click on OPEN WITH (at the top) to use Google Sheets to see the full spreadsheet.
We also plan to update the spreadsheet with the actual draft choices after Saturday. The updated spreadsheet will contain links to over 1,000 videos including many but definitely not all of the more obscure draft choices. Insane value for the price of nothing - its free!
Absolutely!

Happy Draftmas!

• >400 prospects in the spreadsheet
  • >240 in-depth prospect profiles (embedded in the spreadsheet and a separate page)
  • Prospect Tiers!
  • 15 x Top 10 categories rankings prospects
  • 700 videos links!
  • Mock Drafts
  • 2025 NHL draft Top 64 ranked as a bonus!
  • Deadpool also endorses us

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2