Management UPDATE: Steve Staios GM and POHO, Dave Poulin Senior VP of Hockey Operations

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

eojsmada

Oct 23, 2022
Legit question for Sens fans: Has Andlauer/Staios/Poulin started to make any changes to the Hockey Ops/Player Development staff? Genuinely curious to see what kind of changes are going to be made, going forward.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Legit question for Sens fans: Has Andlauer/Staios/Poulin started to make any changes to the Hockey Ops/Player Development staff? Genuinely curious to see what kind of changes are going to be made, going forward.

Yes. Our pro staff has been changed including a new director of pro scouting. We have also invested in a full time analytics guy for the first team.

Rome wasnt built in a day, but we went from absolutely nothing to having something.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Ullmark trade was great.

Amadio and Perron signings were good.

Tarasenko, Joseph and Chychrun trades were bad.
If we give up another first and lose Ullmark for nothing, it ends up pretty terrible. If we end up with a quality signed starter, it's great value, obviously.

I think Perron is washed and can't skate anymore, I don't like that one. Amadio is good and yes all other trades have been brutal.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Staois has been awful so far. Not sure how people can blame Dorion for these terrible trades and signings.

I wish we hired a good general manager, seeing Staois in action makes me have 0 faith in his coaching hire as well.
I take back the good I've said about Staios. Dorion was utter dog shit, Staiosis just regular shit. Even if he's improving certain areas (D, Goalie), he's pissing away assets and making us worse in other areas.

Mark Stones Spleen

Trouba's elbow
Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Chef Staios' eggs on July 1

b4ec545c189bb3a8f4575ee1ee.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DrEasy

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Ullmark trade - A
Chychrun trade - C
Joseph trade - F
Value wise I give the Ullmark trade a B

Logan Thompson was traded for two 3rd rounders.

So far this summer:

In - Ullmark, Perron, Jensen, Amadio, Gregor
Out - Korpisalo, Chychrun, Joseph, Kelly, Brannstrom

We'll have a more experienced, more serious supporting cast around the core, and much better goaltending.

I like it.
Kastelic and Tarasenko should be added if youre going to be fair. And first round pick (Dean Letourneau/other)

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet and DJB

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Value wise I give the Ullmark trade a B

Logan Thompson was traded for two 3rd rounders.

Kastelic and Tarasenko should be added if youre going to be fair
Ullmark is more proven than Thompson and Korpisalo was able to be dumped as part of it. Obviously VGS would not have considered that albatross coming back, so that would have meant Thompson would have likely cost the 2 x 3rds, plus a 1st or so to dump Korpse separately. A worse deal than giving up the 1st and Kastelic.

Reactions: LiseL

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
He's 27 and has played 107 career games mostly in a backup role, and got traded to a team where he'll play 35-40 games.

Ullmark has won a Vezina.
He played 46 games last year. Ullmark played 40.

Whatever. Doesn’t matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad