GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.5 (1.29)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What time is it?

• Total voters

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
UNHOLY LEGION
TO SAVE THE EAST
JERK UTOPIA
MY DREAM SHALL PERISH NEVERMORE
IT'S A BLESSING OF MALICE AND GORE

WARCRIES, HELLHORN
CARNAGE OF SOULS
TASTE MY REWARD
THIS WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL

BEHOLD ITS RISING
A STORM IS BORN
RED WINGS UNFOLDING
REPENTLESSWE CONDEMN YOU ALL
RAPING THE MIND OF YOU WHORES

WARCRIES, HELLHORN
CARNAGE OF SOULS
TASTE MY REWARD
LEGIONS OF DOOM
MORBID AND CRUEL
THIS DAY WILL BRING
ONE DREAM, ONE KING TO DIE FOR

THE HOUR IS CALLING
FOR OUR NEW REALM
NIGHTMARES NOW BEAT THE DRUM FOR
ETERNAL HELL

WARCRIES, HELLHORN
CARNAGE OF SOULS
TASTE MY REWARD
LEGIONS OF DOOM
MORBID AND CRUEL
THIS DAY WILL BRING
ONE TEAM, ONE WIN TO FIGHT FOR

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Once upon a time, in the heart of North Carolina, the Carolina Hurricanes were preparing for a big game against their rivals, the Boston Bruins. As the players suited up and hit the ice, one member of the team couldn't help but think about a certain delicacy that always seemed to make an appearance at their games: Bojangles' fried chicken.

As the game began, the Hurricanes were down by two goals. But as the clock ticked down, the team fought back with all their might, determined to bring home the win. With only minutes left in the game, the Hurricanes scored the tying goal.

In the locker room after the game, the team was elated, but one player couldn't help but think about the sweet smell of Bojangles' fried chicken that had wafted through the arena during the game. Suddenly, the door to the locker room burst open, and in walked the Bojangles' mascot, carrying a tray of piping hot fried chicken.

The team went wild with excitement as they dug in to the delicious meal. And as they savored the flavors of the crispy chicken, they knew that it was a good omen for the rest of the season. From that day on, Bojangles' fried chicken was a staple at all of the Hurricanes' games, and the team went on to win the Stanley Cup that year.

The end.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
On the one hand, neither team has shit to play for. We both have the postseason locked up. Boston is pretty much dead-set on a #1, and we have a tiny cushion in our #1 over New Jersey. It's a game that either team can lose and no real big deal either way. They have the travel and back-to-back excuse, and I assume we're still missing Slavin so we have that excuse too. I mainly just don't want any injuries and I know that Boston can really goon it up (and frankly, so can Svechnikov as we've seen recently).

On the other hand, I'm sure both teams will give it their all. It's a best-on-best.

To me maybe the most important thing is that we have a decent showing at special teams. That's really been our achilles heel. Even scoring a PP goal and having a decent PK against Boston and still losing the game is not a bad result.

I'll also be curious to see if Boston relies on goaltending as much as I've read some of their fans say they do this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad