***UND Fighting Sioux Thread***

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
8. E.J. Emery, D, North Dakota (NYR): Development is elite at North Dakota, and Emery has the tools to be a force. As a freshman, he can use his size and skating to shut down the enemy.

20. Sacha Boisvert, C, North Dakota (CHI): Chicago's second first-round pick in 2024 is a two-way center who gives you a bit of everything. He'll have nice weapons to play with.

37. Andrew Strathmann, D, North Dakota (CLB): Puck-mover with a serious edge arrives in Grand Forks after a very productive USHL career that included a title in Youngstown.

60. Mac Swanson, RW, North Dakota (PIT): Diminutive dynamo is coming off a USHL championship, and his ability to produce points cannot be overstated.

69. Owen McLaughlin, C, North Dakota (PHI): His freshman season was an adjustment for the former USHL star, but McLaughlin broke out as a sophomore. Can he up his point total again?

98. Cam Berg, C, North Dakota (NYI): Veteran producer put up 20 goals in his first season at NoDak after transferring from Omaha. No reason not to expect a point per game as a senior.

https://thehockeynews.com/news/the-top-100-ncaa-players-to-watch-in-2024-25
This is going to be a fun season if goaltending can hold up.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
I know it was an exhibition game at home but dang they looked uninterested against Augustana to the tune of a 4-1 loss. Lot of work to do before Providence comes to the Ralph Saturday and I will be there in a suite

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I know it was an exhibition game at home but dang they looked uninterested against Augustana to the tune of a 4-1 loss. Lot of work to do before Providence comes to the Ralph Saturday and I will be there in a suite
Well, at least you'll have the suite thing goin' for you. 🙈

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Well, at least you'll have the suite thing goin' for you. 🙈
I truly expect a different team come Saturday. Saw some player interviews on a local sports segment and they are embarrassed with their play especially in front of the home crowd. If the results are the same as last Saturdays game then I’ll be real concerned

Reactions: JMCx4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad