Unamed OHL Team subject of Sexual Assault allegations

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Reactions: JoeSchmo

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
If you happen to be walking down the street and you run into Chris Hansen or Rick Westhead it probably isn't a good day for you.

All jokes aside it's not difficult after reading this to see how things remain quiet. From people working with the OPP not being trained properly. From parents and organizations to putting these kids on pedestals and females fearing the worst if they file a complaint. Everybody needs to be better.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
So this happens right around the same time when OHL Onside was created. Such a shame nobody with the league was aware of that 10 years ago....
Everyone around hockey has been aware about this type of behaviour forever. I mean I still see and hear jokes about " puck bunnies". It's sad it's taken until now for something to be done.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Everyone around hockey has been aware about this type of behaviour forever. I mean I still see and hear jokes about " puck bunnies". It's sad it's taken until now for something to be done.
That’s what stands out to me the most about the leagues statement. “For almost a decade”.

As was said, this behavior has been going on for decades and decades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad