GDT: UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Mir

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Magny!

Lombard was done after the barrage in the first round. That ref made him take so much unnecessary punishment as well. Such a terrible job.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Two judges had the last fight 20-18 for Case going into the third so Matthews would have lost if he didn't get the late finish. I'm glad he really went for it.

I figured it was 20-18 for Matthews or maybe 19-19.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
Either guy could've verbally tapped and they didn't. Great reffing for a very important fight imo.

Blainer14

Mar 15, 2016
Toronto, ON
the Jones vs Cormier rivalry is just amazing. deep down, i want Cormier to win, just so we can have a 3rd fight and more trash talk from them

I want cormier to win as jones is an *******, at least cormier showed class in his last fight. I dont like trashtalking when it comes to ufc, theyre supposed to be professional athletes not wwe villains

Know Your Enemy

Registered
Jul 18, 2004
North Vancouver
I want cormier to win as jones is an *******, at least cormier showed class in his last fight. I dont like trashtalking when it comes to ufc, theyre supposed to be professional athletes not wwe villains
I think the hate between them is real though. What they say to each other is just slightly exaggerated honesty. Not a WWE act

Blainer14

Mar 15, 2016
Toronto, ON
I think the hate between them is real though. What they say to each other is just slightly exaggerated honesty. Not a WWE act

Yeah I can see that, but the ufc conference they had awhile ago everybody was talking trash against each other, seemed like it was almost staged

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hunt is such a bad ass. Shrugs his shoulders and walks away after dropping him.

Bad News Bears

All goalies be trash
May 22, 2009
Australia
It feels like all the HW guys have all fought each other before. Don't know where Hunt goes from here. If Cain goes with Browne, Stipe and the champ, Arlovski and Horsemeat, Rothwell and JDS, who's left? Who am I missing the HW division?

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
It feels like all the HW guys have all fought each other before. Don't know where Hunt goes from here. If Cain goes with Browne, Stipe and the champ, Arlovski and Horsemeat, Rothwell and JDS, who's left? Who am I missing the HW division?

I don't think it really matters tbh. For the most part the HW division can be mashed together and almost anyone could come out a contender, Black Beast? Magomedov?

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Well according to his Facebook he's hunting (;)) for a title shot. So maybe he waits and tries to get himself a contender fight. Although there's quite the growing line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad