GDT: UFC 307: Pereira vs. Rountree Jr.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Pretty good showing for Rountree. Pereira was just too seasoned and composed, took over towards the end of round 3. Great fight though, a case could be made that Rountree was up 2-0 and he did some nice work in the 3rd before the tide turned . If Ankalaev loses to Rakic, the door could be wide open for HW.

Reactions: Taytro

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Pereira is a bad man. The way he walked him down and just tee’d off was terrifying. That was the exact reason why this fight was made.

Props to Rountree for having his moments and hanging in there. Showed a lot of toughness and hopefully he’s alright.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Just when I think things couldn’t get worse I get home and the cbd treat I trialed to see if it worked on my dogs separation anxiety did not work. Broken ceramics, stuff scattered everywhere. I stepped in shit- can’t tell if that’s from the cat or the dog breaking into a closed off side of the house, eating the cat shit out of the litter box, and then throwing it up. Just a real great experience I’m doing great

Down worse than the ref on Almeida/Potieria after getting crushed on parlays with Aldo/Pennington ….god wake me from this nightmare

Dana called the judges atrocious so that’s nice at least

• Wow
Reactions: Taytro and 16Skippy

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hey guys I think I hate Julianna Pena more than anybody in the sport

This is the most delusional bitch in the history of mankind. “Not impressed by Kayla’s win” YOUR OPPONENT CLOSED THE 5TH RD AS A -1450 FAVORITE AND YOU GOT GIFTED A DECISION. Also Kayla doesn’t bother making cringe callouts of retired people because they’re retired. I HATE YOU JULIANNA I HATE YOU.

At least Colby was an objectively good fighter for years

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

This is the most delusional bitch in the history of mankind. “Not impressed by Kayla’s win” YOUR OPPONENT CLOSED THE 5TH RD AS A -1450 FAVORITE AND YOU GOT GIFTED A DECISION. Also Kayla doesn’t bother making cringe callouts of retired people because they’re retired. I HATE YOU JULIANNA I HATE YOU.

I can’t wait for her to call out Rousey, and Carano next

• Haha
Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I can’t wait for her to call out Rousey, and Carano next
Trying to avoid Kayla like the plague

She has x pac heat, that’s not the kind you want

She’s very untalented- she’s an ok submission grappler who got choked unconscious by a 40 YO kick boxer, bad at striking, bad cardio. She’s tough, that’s the only thing I’d say she’s above average with. Can’t wait for Kayla to take the throne at Women’s BW.

Last edited:

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010

Apparently she understands the concept of retirement about as much as she understands the concept of age.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Only watched the headline fight, but glad I did! Sounds like I didn't miss much with the rest of the card expect some bizarre judge's decisions.

I like Pereira and he's amazing for the sport, but Sonnen needs to calm down with the GOAT talk.

The judging was unbelievable lol. Now that I think about it everything about the card was bad except the main event.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I'm not sure if a guy's stock has ever gone up more in a loss than Rountree's. I'm sure many of you saw the scorecards, he won the first two rounds. The moment wasn't too big for him at all. He looked quite a bit quicker than Alex early as well. Seems like he just couldn't be a nicer guy too. Glad he did well.

I had Pennington 48-47, but Pena winning is probably better for the buzz of the Harrison fight. I don't see any result other than Pena getting beat up.

It's amazing what a star Pereira has become. And rightfully so. He's very likable and also very entertaining. I know it'll probably never happen but him vs Jones would really be something.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I'm not sure if a guy's stock has ever gone up more in a loss than Rountree's. I'm sure many of you saw the scorecards, he won the first two rounds. The moment wasn't too big for him at all. He looked quite a bit quicker than Alex early as well. Seems like he just couldn't be a nicer guy too. Glad he did well.

I had Pennington 48-47, but Pena winning is probably better for the buzz of the Harrison fight. I don't see any result other than Pena getting beat up.

It's amazing what a star Pereira has become. And rightfully so. He's very likable and also very entertaining. I know it'll probably never happen but him vs Jones would really be something.

Jones would just do what he did to Gane.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Says all you need to know about Sean Strickland that he tried to bully Khalil for being emotional (only to turn around and cry on podcasts)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad