GDT: UFC 307: Pereira vs. Rountree Jr.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Pretty good showing for Rountree. Pereira was just too seasoned and composed, took over towards the end of round 3. Great fight though, a case could be made that Rountree was up 2-0 and he did some nice work in the 3rd before the tide turned . If Ankalaev loses to Rakic, the door could be wide open for HW.

Reactions: Taytro

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Pereira is a bad man. The way he walked him down and just tee’d off was terrifying. That was the exact reason why this fight was made.

Props to Rountree for having his moments and hanging in there. Showed a lot of toughness and hopefully he’s alright.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Just when I think things couldn’t get worse I get home and the cbd treat I trialed to see if it worked on my dogs separation anxiety did not work. Broken ceramics, stuff scattered everywhere. I stepped in shit- can’t tell if that’s from the cat or the dog breaking into a closed off side of the house, eating the cat shit out of the litter box, and then throwing it up. Just a real great experience I’m doing great

Down worse than the ref on Almeida/Potieria after getting crushed on parlays with Aldo/Pennington ….god wake me from this nightmare

Dana called the judges atrocious so that’s nice at least

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hey guys I think I hate Julianna Pena more than anybody in the sport

This is the most delusional bitch in the history of mankind. “Not impressed by Kayla’s win” YOUR OPPONENT CLOSED THE 5TH RD AS A -1450 FAVORITE AND YOU GOT GIFTED A DECISION. Also Kayla doesn’t bother making cringe callouts of retired people because they’re retired. I HATE YOU JULIANNA I HATE YOU.

At least Colby was an objectively good fighter for years

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Hey guys I think I hate Julianna Pena more than anybody in the sport

This is the most delusional bitch in the history of mankind. “Not impressed by Kayla’s win” YOUR OPPONENT CLOSED THE 5TH RD AS A -1450 FAVORITE AND YOU GOT GIFTED A DECISION. Also Kayla doesn’t bother making cringe callouts of retired people because they’re retired. I HATE YOU JULIANNA I HATE YOU.

At least Colby was an objectively good fighter for years

I can’t wait for her to call out Rousey, and Carano next

• Haha
Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I can’t wait for her to call out Rousey, and Carano next
Trying to avoid Kayla like the plague

She has x pac heat, that’s not the kind you want

She’s very untalented- she’s an ok submission grappler who got choked unconscious by a 40 YO kick boxer, bad at striking, bad cardio. She’s tough, that’s the only thing I’d say she’s above average with. Can’t wait for Kayla to take the throne at Women’s BW.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad