GDT: UFC 304: Edwards vs. Muhammad 2

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
With this event being so late, did they never serve liquor or just extend it?

Maybe england doesnt care about those rules

What in the world did Bobby Green do to get a blackout for his entrances? Especially vs a guy who is from the country the event is being held.
Whos the artist?

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
With this event being so late, did they never serve liquor or just extend it?

Maybe england doesnt care about those rules

The liquor laws changed in the mid 2000s and there can be 24 hour places. I remember because I was in my 20s at the time being very excited with this change. Although truth be told, it wasn't the massive change that most people expected. The 24 hour places are rare, but wouldn't surprise if the arena has it.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
The liquor laws changed in the mid 2000s and there can be 24 hour places. I remember because I was in my 20s at the time being very excited with this change. Although truth be told, it wasn't the massive change that most people expected. The 24 hour places are rare, but wouldn't surprise if the arena has it.
I wonder if they have to apply for a special liquor license?

Not sure how shit goes over there. But I couldnt imagine an event like this without alcohol.

Reactions: I am not exposed

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Who do you guys like in this one?

Green gets it done. By knockout. Paddy leaves his chin out there too much for a top 15 fighter with striking abilities.

I wonder if they have to apply for a special liquor license?

Not sure how shit goes over there. But I couldnt imagine an event like this without alcohol.

Yeah for an event like this sure I'm sure they would have got special permission. A venue for this event with no alcohol in the UK, no chance!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad