GDT: UFC 282: Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev/Bellator 289: Stots vs. Sabatello

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Just got home and turned it on to daukaus getting wrecked... looks like I missed a solid start to the card.

Daukaus quits his job as a Philly cop and gets KO'd in 3 straight... yikes.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
No idea how good he is but anyone doing that at 18 is impressive. They should just let him fight non-UFC level competition while in the UFC for like the next year at least.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It's kinda wild how so much of MMA media turned on Paddy because he **** on Ariel. He was still a media darling last week and then gone just like that.

I mean, I find him pretty annoying and don't see it going well against top competition but damn.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
It's kinda wild how so much of MMA media turned on Paddy because he **** on Ariel. He was still a media darling last week and then gone just like that.

I mean, I find him pretty annoying and don't see it going well against top competition but damn.
I get it.

That was a really bad look for Paddy and I think most people respect Ariel whether they are willing to admit it out loud or not.

Reactions: Avs_19

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Yeah Mitchell looked very amateur with this striking.

It's good to see wrestling not completely dominate UFC
Mitchell strikes me more as a BJJ player than a wrestler. Better takedowns than a Maia, but yeah, he needs better striking to be able to setup his takedowns. I think the days of just being able to blast double legs without any setup are long over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad