GDT: UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Faber was never a great striker but an elite and powerful wrestler and athlete. He's lost a bit of that athletic ability simply due to age and wear and tear.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
I wish he'd sit on his punches and put something on them. He would finish more fights. Yeah he's good and technical but meh.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Roy Jones just admitted the UFC is better than boxing while calling the Salicdo/Vargas fight (Its great. Wild brawl). "The UFC throws the records out and just makes good fights, Boxing throws a guy out after 1 loss". Paraphrased of course.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Roy Jones just admitted the UFC is better than boxing while calling the Salicdo/Vargas fight (Its great. Wild brawl). "The UFC throws the records out and just makes good fights, Boxing throws a guy out after 1 loss". Paraphrased of course.

It doesn't happen all the time but for the most part the UFC will make the best possible fights and give the fans what they want to see. Too many politics involved in boxing that prevents a lot of great fights from happening. I enjoy both but only watch boxing when there's big fights.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I want to see Bisping win this just for the hell of it. It would be cool to see him finally win the belt. He probably gets destroyed though.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
It doesn't happen all the time but for the most part the UFC will make the best possible fights and give the fans what they want to see. Too many politics involved in boxing that prevents a lot of great fights from happening. I enjoy both but only watch boxing when there's big fights.

He was mostly talking about how once a fighter loses, he's done in boxing.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Rockhold with knee problems. I swear, Rockhold never comes into his fights healthy and still kicks arses. He and Cormier are like the only AKA fighters i can trust to come out of their camp to their fights lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad