GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Carrier's career....does he have structural issues or have these injury years been one off (this signing sounds Kase-like):

1719852423027.png

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Laine for Staal, bridge Drury, sign Jarvis long term, figure out what the f*** to do with Necas

Svech - Aho - Jarvis
Laine - Kuzy - Necas (LET'S WATCH THE WORLD BURN)
Nookie - KK - FUS???
Carrier - Drury - ???
Robinson / Lemieux

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
We couldn’t do that DeBrusk deal? I guess we’re going to have to give it a couple more weeks to see how it all shakes out. The lack of quality and quantity on a personnel standpoint leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Martinook - Staal - Fast
Robinson - Kotkaniemi - Carrier

I like that a lot. Low offensive upside, but should be stout defensively. They'll grind a Jack Hughes into dust.
That's great and all, but means jack shit if we don't have a top 6 that can score. Right now we're a 1 line team which is super-easy for the opponents to do the same.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Martinook - Staal - Fast
Robinson - Kotkaniemi - Carrier

I like that a lot. Low offensive upside, but should be stout defensively. They'll grind a Jack Hughes into dust.
It’s great depending how the top 6 plays out. But we’re back to square one again with the lack of goal scoring

Tyson Jost 775 another bottom forward depth option we’ve got tons of them now

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
It’s great depending how the top 6 plays out. But we’re back to square one again with the lack of goal scoring

"But we’re back to square one again with the lack of goal scoring"

Coupled with a much worse defensive core

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015

Jost isn't it. I remember when I was hoping we'd draft him tho lol.

I really thought we'd at least get a top 6 guy in this free agency period. I imagine we're already looking into the trade route. But if not we gotta hope one of Nadeau, FUS, or Blake can step into the top 6 this year.

Also currently our bottom pair D is a huge wild card. Lots of holes. I cry.

Reactions: DaveG and User13452

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad