GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
I'm going to predict that Skjei re-signs with the Canes.

We really haven't heard any rumors about him being tied to other teams.

I also remember a interview with Dundo awhile back where he was asked something about keeping core players in Carolina long-term, the interviewer referenced obvious guys like Slavin, Aho, Svech, but then Dundon said something like "You forgot Skjei"

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Well, at least I’m getting on a cruise shortly. By the time I’m back in the US even the Canes will have made moves.
Hope you're avoiding the storm! I've seen that a few ships have had to change itinerary for the next week.

What ship? Took the kids on the Disney Wish earlier this year.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
I'm going to predict that Skjei re-signs with the Canes.

We really haven't heard any rumors about him being tied to other teams.

I also remember a interview with Dundo awhile back where he was asked something about keeping core players in Carolina long-term, the interviewer referenced obvious guys like Slavin, Aho, Svech, but then Dundon said something like "You forgot Skjei"
Nashville

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I was expecting us to lose both Skjei and Pesce because I was expecting us to start loading up on offense knowing what we have coming on defense in the next couple years.

I won't be happy if both Skjei and Pesce walk and we just largely keep the same group of forwards going forward, down to bringing Necas back.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I was expecting us to lose both Skjei and Pesce because I was expecting us to start loading up on offense knowing what we have coming on defense in the next couple years.

I won't be happy if both Skjei and Pesce walk and we just largely keep the same group of forwards going forward, down to bringing Necas back.
Well....

May 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
Out of what's out there Zadorov and Montour seem the best fit for us as far a d men but im sure they'll get overpaid elsewhere. Maybe Brodie or bringing back Ghost idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad