GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Where is it noon right now? Rio? Is that where all these signings are coming from?

Reactions: DaveG

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Yea even if we resign Necas at this point we're gonna be on the struggle bus for a wild-card spot even at this point...unless Tulsky can pull off some magical deals all the players who are left are just more of what we already have and massive downgrades from the guys leaving.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
At this point I’d rather just sign some 1 year deals and make a run and next years free agent class. Out of the guys who are left none are really difference makers

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
sweet. i guess you didnt like how i was right about the Guentzel and Kuzy trades. doesnt really bother me.
nah....you have a take, it's yours and that's OK (btw you are not as smart as you think).

What you shouldn't do is mock others for not agreeing with your pollyanish view of the Canes.

• Love
Reactions: Svechhammer

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Glad it's raining and I can't be on the tractor. I love this time of year, but I can't tell what I love more.
- all the signings, player movement and trades?
- all the "pundits" trying to be first and being wrong half the time (except Bob)?
- Posters on HF blowing gaskets?
- Posters on HF thinking they won the off-season and thus are cup contenders.

So much entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad