UBS Arena: Westbound and Down (or something like that)

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Pre-order for parking is the dumbest thing and I am begging them to remove that half mile walk. It makes every single loss feel worse.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Are the hours really only 10-6? Not ideal for a pre-game meal.
Looks like there’s only two things open to eat at for now, Streetside Cafe and Tenfold Boulangerie. Whatever those are. Doesn’t sound like a burger and beer joint, either of them lol

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Looks like there’s only two things open to eat at for now, Streetside Cafe and Tenfold Boulangerie. Whatever those are. Doesn’t sound like a burger and beer joint, either of them lol

Burgers could be had in the arena/Belmont Hall. Last thing I would want is more of the same in the Village.

Reactions: MJF

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
When you walk in wearing your Isles' gear.

1729186120716.png

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Burgers could be had in the arena/Belmont Hall. Last thing I would want is more of the same in the Village.
Similarly, last thing I want is a grilled atlantic salmon on a bed of organic greens with rosemary couscous and spring mixed vegetables with a glass of 2021 Rombauer Chardonnay all for just $98 before the game.

Reactions: Lights911

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Similarly, last thing I want is a grilled atlantic salmon on a bed of organic greens with rosemary couscous and spring mixed vegetables with a glass of 2021 Rombauer Chardonnay all for just $98 before the game.

Well, I wasn't advocating for that. Just something different than what the arena already offers.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Maybe a Filet-O-Fish and a Colt 45 for $7.99?

JBHockey

Mar 12, 2012
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
On the Bellmont village website it says that complimentary parking is available in the garage. I wonder how that would work if you went to the village shops to eat before the game.

Here is the snippet from the website

By Car
From NYC, Long Island, Connecticut, Westchester:
Address: 2601 Hempstead Turnpike Elmont, NY 11003, USA
From the Cross Island Parkway, take exit 26B for NY-24/Hempstead Ave E towards Belmont Racetrack. Continue on the NY-24 to reach the north entrance of Belmont Park Village.
Complimentary parking is available in the Belmont Park garage.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut

Perhaps 2 American Champagnes, Monsieur Griswold?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad