UBS Arena: Westbound and Down (or something like that)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dino26

May 22, 2008
MN via Glasgow
If one was to meet up with friends and take the family out for something to ear prior to a Isles game at UBS what sit down restaurants would you recommended that has parking and also family friendly?

Last edited:

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
If one was to meet up with friends and take the family out for something to ear prior to a Isles game at UBS what restaurants would you recommended that has parking and also family friendly?
If you’re driving, I would say king Umbertos or someplace in floral park like Jameson’s. Area directly around the arena isn’t quite finished yet.

Reactions: stranger34

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
If you’re driving, I would say king Umbertos or someplace in floral park like Jameson’s. Area directly around the arena isn’t quite finished yet.
I second King Umbero’s…delicious and close

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Just finalised our trip from Australia over Christmas and New Year! Very exciting.
Getting to watch Islanders v Blackhawks in Chicago on Dec 15, then will be at UBS for next three home games. Off to Florida, before son and I come back to NY on Jan 14. Staying around corner from UBS and get three games in over five days, before we head to Honolulu to rejoin daughter and wife.
Six home games and one away! Bonzer!
I have a 3-0 record....so worried the perfect record will crumble. LOL.
I will have been to all three Islanders venues...one game in Brooklyn (when I became a fan), and two at Coliseum.
Can't wait.
Any advice appreciated!

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Is Offside Tavern still the place to go to watch away games? We will be looking for somewhere to watch the Toronto game on Dec 21?

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Is Offside Tavern still the place to go to watch away games? We will be looking for somewhere to watch the Toronto game on Dec 21?
I thought they closed the manhattan location. Not sure if they opened up somewhere else.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I thought they closed the manhattan location. Not sure if they opened up somewhere else.

They're on the Lower East Side now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad