U.S. National Team Thread VI #fireJurgen

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
I hate that Orozco is still seeing mins...in my mind its cause Miazga left camp.

Like Acosta and Finlay getting time as well. Though hope a poor showing out of position doesn't set Acosta back. Many people wrote him off after a poor showing at the U20's where he was forced into the LB spot.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Very happy for Robles but really wanted to see Parker instead of Orozco

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Nguyen and Kiessewetter looked really good today. Defense is laughable though. Can't blame any of the goals on Robles.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
wow this attendance

To be fair I don't think they even sold tickets outside of one section on that side of the field and the end filled out a bit better within a few minutes.

Sparsely attended to be sure, the rain definitely kept some people away and this was a game that simply wasn't marketed (I seriously didn't know both games were at the StubHub Center until a week ago and I'm a season ticket holder). I doubt Friday's match-up with Canada is much better.

Entertaining game to be at for sure, though not always for the proper reasons. That defense is a horror show.

Highlight was Finley falling on his ass about 5 times in the first 10 minutes...someone get that man a pair of cleats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad