GDT: U-18 WJC Day 3 games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland
But if they decide to stream, would be better that they make systems work. This is a pain in the ass to watch

Really? This is the first time I see a stream of any u-18 juniors i've been following. If you don't like it don't watch it it's a free stream for crying out loud. I for one am happy that we even have a stream for this.

Also 3-2 !! =)

Latex*

Really? This is the first time I see a stream of any u-18 juniors i've been following. If you don't like it don't watch it it's a free stream for crying out loud. I for one am happy that we even have a stream for this.

Also 3-2 !! =)

This.

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
Most probably not...

GOAL!

Well been always when there has been U18 as far as i can remember watching this tournament actively since 2008.

You are probably those people who settle to everything, even if it sucks you accept it and do not complain. If your hamburger has bugs, you probably just eat it and don't complain.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi

Also 3-2 !! =)

So you are not allowed to complain at all? This is so finnish. Finns never complain, except if another finn complains about something. Woah!

Latex*

Well been always when there has been U18 as far as i can remember watching this tournament actively since 2008.

You are probably those people who settle to everything, even if it sucks you accept it and do not complain. If your hamburger has bugs, you probably just eat it and don't complain.

Okay, except that I have to pay for the hamburger that has a bug in it.

This is free.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
''5-3 Sweden over Finland in a HEATED battle! Doesent matter what age or what the circumstances are, these 2 countries always compete hard!'' tweet

Who did Finland send for that U-20 tournament...

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland

Also 3-2 !! =)

Then you obviously have not looked hard enough, there has been streams for many past U18 tournaments.

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011

If you havé bugs in your hamburger you should complain to waitress not to other customers... :shakehead

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Anyone in Finland watch Women's Hockey. Finns have come quite far in their development! Good to see! Gold Medal Game Tonight!!!

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
Okay, except that I have to pay for the hamburger that has a bug in it.

This is free.

Wow, so the stream is good for you? you don't care about quality? And yeah i made things for you better (if even?), not watching this ****** stream, time is money for me but im sure it's not for you.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
''5-3 Sweden over Finland in a HEATED battle! Doesent matter what age or what the circumstances are, these 2 countries always compete hard!'' tweet

Who did Finland send for that U-20 tournament...
Here's the original roster: http://www.leijonat.fi/index.php/ma...taessae-u20-joukkue-pietarin-turnaukseen.html

Teräväinen had a lot of one-timer chances on the PP, but his shots were too low hitting the pads. But the goalie played very well there as well so it's not easy.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Okei pojat lakata puhumasta hampurilaisia ​​joka virtaa alle 18 Hockey turnauksiin ja Palataanpa viestiä. Kuka ottaa hummeria tänään? :yo:

Latex*

Then how did i watch all previous 4 tournaments? i wonder where i got the streams then.. maybe i was dreaming lol

Most probably you were dreaming then.

Or maybe through fasthockey.com?

Or maybe... you're just a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad