Player Discussion Tyler Kleven (D) at 44th Overall (Sens traded up)

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
I'm thinking that their respective ice time ends up a bit tilted to Chabot 5 on 5 but that kleven ends up with more pk time than Chabot has pp time.

And I'd say that if the season progresses how it has started - with kleven handling his ice time and Chabot doing what drives some of us nuts - that there's a view where Kleven is playing top 4 before year end.
Natural Stat trick thingy has Sanderson, Jensen, Chabot, Hamonic as the leaders. With Zub 5th, but he's been out. Kleven has barely played at all on the pk. I'm probably reading it wrong. If not, it seems unlikely that Kleven plays enough pk to pass Chabot.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Natural Stat trick thingy has Sanderson, Jensen, Chabot, Hamonic as the leaders. With Zub 5th, but he's been out. Kleven has barely played at all on the pk. I'm probably reading it wrong. If not, it seems unlikely that Kleven plays enough pk to pass Chabot.
Kleven is a rookie, I think they are easing him in, but I do expect him to become a mainstay on the PK as he gains more experience and the coaches trust.

Reactions: DrEasy

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Kleven is a rookie, I think they are easing him in, but I do expect him to become a mainstay on the PK as he gains more experience and the coaches trust.
Agree. Next year would line up more no? Or do you see it start to happen this year? I guess it would depend on Kleven. I just answered my own question.....

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Agree. Next year would line up more no? Or do you see it start to happen this year? I guess it would depend on Kleven. I just answered my own question.....
I think it will start to happen this year, he's really proving himself fast imo.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad