Value of: Tyler Bertuzzi at TDL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
This.

And if he does agree he is picking his team and dropping his value.
Not this at all.

The only way he get traded iis if the Leafs are out. He needs a rebound to a down season for his next contract. Leafs can give him a list of acceptable teams he can go to in an attempt to improve his next contract. Or he can go home and probably make a whole lot less next year.

NMC aren’t always a dead end or cost much value to the team trading the NMC.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Not this at all.

The only way he get traded iis if the Leafs are out. He needs a rebound to a down season for his next contract. Leafs can give him a list of acceptable teams he can go to in an attempt to improve his next contract. Or he can go home and probably make a whole lot less next year.

NMC aren’t always a dead end or cost much value to the team trading the NMC.

This isn’t the first time a poster has said “well if he doesn’t accept a trade we will bench him”

This is fantasy. A team signed an NMC and needs to respect it. If there is retaliation for a player wanting what they signed - ie being benched, or an other form of punishment, it will be a complaint taken to the PA, which can result in fines, and loss of draft picks.

Not to mention no team giving any value to an NMC signed with the org.

Only on a fantasy land forum is this an option.

But keeeping an open mind am curious if you have some examples.

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
This isn’t the first time a poster has said “well if he doesn’t accept a trade we will bench him”

This is fantasy. A team signed an NMC and needs to respect it. If there is retaliation for a player wanting what they signed - ie being benched, or an other form of punishment, it will be a complaint taken to the PA, which can result in fines, and loss of draft picks.

Not to mention no team giving any value to an NMC signed with the org.

Only on a fantasy land forum is this an option.

But keeeping an open mind am curious if you have some examples.
what? Why is he getting benched? Which poster said that? Why are you telling me this? Why is he getting punished? There has never been a player who waived his NMC to go to a playoff team? Namestikov did it for the Jets if you need an example.

Weird post.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
The guy can't produce while playing with Matthews, Tavares, Nylander, and Marner. I've had enough, and would gladly give him away for free. The cap space is more useful at this point.

I'd also consider a change-of-scenery type move for a similarly priced defenceman. Someone that's struggling but has a good track record.

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
He has a NMC, he's got full control if he wants to go or not.
And if he wants to, got full control of where he'll go.

Sounds like a difficult move to make and a bad return if it happens.

Toronto will keep him...

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Definitely been disappointing. He and Domi have the same issue, deceptively soft and never looking to shoot the puck. At least Domi is cheaper. Treliving was out of his mind if he thought those two would provide any grit or snot or whatever, I guess its their last names. Bunting was a lot more effective.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
tuzzi for holl whose at 3.4 thru 2025/26 . leaf save 2 mil cap hit , and get a dman back that fits right into the system instantly . tuzzi back with larks should click again enhancing detroit attack . plus detroit dumps holls future cap , and replaces with edvinsson

• Haha
Reactions: leafsfan2point0

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
tuzzi for holl whose at 3.4 thru 2025/26 . leaf save 2 mil cap hit , and get a dman back that fits right into the system instantly . tuzzi back with larks should click again enhancing detroit attack . plus detroit dumps holls future cap , and replaces with edvinsson

I used to defend him a lot but nah Holl is washed now, you're gonna have to hold that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad