GDT: Two nights after a 9:30 start, YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES are playing when? Canes v. Lightning Bugs.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
As a Lightning fan I will be behind your team to win the Stanley Cup. Our time is gone and I will support any team that the hockey elitist hate, southern hockey teams. I heard it back in 2004 and I am sure you heard it in 2006. Beat the Rags and win the Cup.
As a guest here, I tip my hat to you.

I‘ve never understood the criticism of the southern franchises myself. Aside from Arizona obviously being a real struggle, which I hope is finally on its way with a new arena.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thanks, but you’re just saying that because Carolina has never injured Wilson or Marchand.
723FEDF8-6638-4BB7-ACD3-0D3AE1990D46.gif

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Looks like Turbo is getting his confidence back.
Nice to see before the POs.
Highly skilled Guy!!

I’m happy Koko is coming around and I’m definitely a bigger believer than I was.

Calling that pass disgusting is…..borderline disgusting. TT was wide open….if you can’t make that pass you don’t belong in the NHL. Overall great execution on the pp…..the shot was the dirty part on that play.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Just realizing that maybe the reason Andersen is such a perfect goaltender for us is that sometimes he seems like he barely even enjoys playing hockey and with us he barely has to. 4 Tampa shots almost halfway through the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad