Recalled/Assigned: TVR recalled

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Fiddy, I like your posts, but I stopped reading at 'Rundblad can skate'.

scarchelli

Aug 19, 2014
Because he's 6'9" and 235lbs and can actually get around the ice. That's a rare commodity. He's not super physical, but he's damn intimidating and has an insane reach.

How many nhl games has he played? Runblad/cumiskey with rust or svedberg with 0 experience? Same with tvr. He's coming off two injuries, he'd be so rusty. Just stick with cumiskey, the d wasnt the issue last game. The atrocious PP was and versteeg and nordstrom over vermette and teravainen.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
How many nhl games has he played? Runblad/cumiskey with rust or svedberg with 0 experience? Same with tvr. He's coming off two injuries, he'd be so rusty. Just stick with cumiskey, the d wasnt the issue last game. The atrocious PP was and versteeg and nordstrom over vermette and teravainen.

TVR at least would play the right side to replace Timonen

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
The Hawks are desperate.

What will have taken down the Hawks this season if they get taken down has nothing to do with the players on the ice. It will be
1) Stan not having the balls to pull Johns out of the Calder playoffs
2) Q's mismanagement

It's been a terrible week for Stan and Q.

I really didn't know that was Stan's responsibility, thought it would be Q's.

On another note i thought i heard that Johns was hurt during the last series versus Grand Rapids? do any of you know anything about that?

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI

yeah sigh :(

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio

On another note i thought i heard that Johns was hurt during the last series versus Grand Rapids? do any of you know anything about that?
He broke his arm, I believe.

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013

The John's injury is why Taze em is criticizing Stan. Didn't call up the best AHL defender after Rozy went out and then he got hurt too.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011

I never said it was an issue, I said I could see him getting in. His size on the backend would offset Kimo/Cumiskey.

I'll take Nordstrom over Vermette. At least Nordstrom brought some energy and was physical. Vermette's been a ghost since he got here. I'd swap Versteeg and TT though.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I never said it was an issue, I said I could see him getting in. His size on the backend would offset Kimo/Cumiskey.

I'll take Nordstrom over Vermette. At least Nordstrom brought some energy and was physical. Vermette's been a ghost since he got here. I'd swap Versteeg and TT though.

That's insanity.

Nordstrom brings nothing.

Vermette has been great since he drew back into the lineup in Nashville. The line has been our second best possession line on aggregate, has been getting chances and spending most of their shifts in the Ducks end.

Maybe they remain unlucky and never score. I doubt it, but I guess it's possible. Even if they are that unlucky, Vermette with Sharp and Teuvo has been a great line. It needs to be put back together immediately, alone with the 4th line.

Nordstrom can continue to do what he does best, nothing. Conveniently for him, it's a speciality that's as useful in the press box as it is on the ice.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

Dude you are contradicting your name...

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills

You would appear to be in line with David Byrne and the Talking Heads …
"Stop making Sense .. making Sense!"

Vermette and TT back in … Versteeg and Nordstrom back out.
OMG Q! WTF!! were you thinking .. or drinking?!

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
The way the Ducks are flying around hitting people if you put TVR in after all this time he might get broken in half. I would be surprised if he plays in these circumstances after missing so much time. They really are desperate.....

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

I guess you missed the fly-by Nordstrom leading to one of the Ducks goals... scared to get hit by the point shot.... and yes he's physical, all 160 lbs worth that does little to slow down the ops.

HawkinMI

Mar 24, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
Any news on this front? You have to think Q puts him in over Timonen soon, if not game 5.

He's still recovering I'm sure, but getting a trustworthy #5 guy may be the x-factor we need to win two more games.

I'd even play Rundblad over him

Let's not get carried away.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
I guess you missed the fly-by Nordstrom leading to one of the Ducks goals... scared to get hit by the point shot.... and yes he's physical, all 160 lbs worth that does little to slow down the ops.

Yes Bobby, Nordstrom is 160lbs and Kane is 150lbs and Kruger is 140 lbs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad