OT: TV thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
watched the Andrew McCarthy doc Brats on the Brat pack, brought back lots of memories, easy to watch and some interesting stuff about how the "brats" felt about things back then, McCarthy himself needs to get over being so bitter about the label though

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Just finished watching this on Prime. Normally I don’t care for this kind of stuff because it’s usually just fluff, but this one is different. The cinematography is astounding and they really do a good job talking about the comraderie that develops in a squadron over a 3yr tour. HIGHLY recommended.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Anyone still watching Snowpiercer? Crazy to me that after 3.5 seasons they keep it fresh and still somewhat unpredictable. One of my favorites, this final season has been really fun

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
hooked on BritBox shows

The Responder is truly excellent, super intensely emotionally pained main character

Scrublands- terrific

The Last Kings of the Cross- based on true story

Suspects- amazing show

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
hooked on BritBox shows

The Responder is truly excellent, super intensely emotionally pained main character

Scrublands- terrific

The Last Kings of the Cross- based on true story

Suspects- amazing show
I signed up for the Britbox free trial to watch all the Agatha Christie Marple & Poirot episodes. I love a classic mystery.

Reactions: ODAAT and Mione134

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad