TV-Pucken 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
As for "my" district Östergötland it seems to be a middle year after the talented 08 group and before what seems to be a strong 10 group (even though one of the top talents of that age group moved to another district over the summer). Can't really say any one player that stands out in the 09 group, and they will probably have to fight for a spot in the playoff rounds.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
The qualifying games are being played 6-8 September. Any predictions for this tournament? What teams look the strongest? As for players I’ve seen people mentioning Jonathan Cremonese, Milan Sundström and Dorian Eklund Aspe. And youngest brother Stenberg. Any other standout talent to look out for?
Arvid Byström is a great goalie to look out for.

Gazewithin

Aug 22, 2024
There is definitely some interesting players, but personally I don't think there is one player that stands head and shoulders above the rest coming into this tournament, the way it was last year.

Not super impressed with the regional väst squads, but I don't watch enough to know anything about the players that don't seem like the will contend for spots on the national teams.
Would not be surpised with an all Stockholm finals, unless Småland or one of the northern squads comes in strong.

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
When exactly does the TvPucken start and predictions for the winner? Top Forward? Top Defenseman? Top Goaltender?

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
A couple of years ago I heard people saying -09 were as interesting as the 07’s. That has toned down and instead it is all about the 10’s (may not je sursprising considering they have some of the alltime u16 scorers last season).

Looking really forward to watching Milan Sundström this year. From what I understand, there is no Viggo Björck this time around. Goaltending is supposed to be strong though

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
Douglas Johnsson in Västerbotten.. anyone seen him? Im watching him for first time and he is different breed in this game

d-man from SKellefteå

Gazewithin

Aug 22, 2024
Douglas Johnsson in Västerbotten.. anyone seen him? Im watching him for first time and he is different breed in this game

d-man from SKellefteå
He was pretty good in a couple of the SM games this past spring, if I remember correctly. But agree. Impressed by Västerbotten as a whole in terms of individual skill, they look way more talented than Ångermanland here.

Reactions: erikhamren

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Noel Nord
Ludvig Vestman
Wille Andersson Jöhnk
Filip Wahlén
Simon Karlsson
Loui Karlsson
Albin Wilhelmsson
Lexus Lidmo

Sthlm Nord or Syd will win.

I didn't see anyone comment about Oliver Sundberg, 20 points in qualifying alone. Did the numbers lie about his quality? Or is he really that good?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad