More points next year : Matthew Barzal or Nick Suzuki

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who scores more points next season

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
What does Dorion blowing Ottawas rebuild have to do with Habs fans touting their currently very bad team as the second coming? I am self aware enough to know what Ottawa is. A middling team with some nice pieces that are strapped against the cap with a poor prospect pool because they had the worst ownership and management team in the league.

I mean if you can be objective at all how close do you think it is if the goalies are switched.
Talking about being objective while we can all read your comments on this very thread…

My objective opinion on the goalie situation is that we’ll see this season. I’m of the fans who see the habs drafting top 10 this year again, so yeah, i don’t care if Ottawa finally performs better.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukeofjive

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Whatever you say big guy! Habs are the best! Caufield 50 goals, Laine 40 goals Montembault team canada goalie. 3 way tie for the Calder all Habs players. Greatest last place team of all time. You have no bias at all. Demidov 1 assists in 3 KHL games best prospect on earth. Kirby Dach next Eric Lindros. Etc etc. Lol you guys are so beyond lost. This season is gonna be absolutely hilarious when Montreal finishes dead last in the division again.

You're what, like 6 years old or something?

Obviously we're going to end up last but we're trending Up

Reactions: Mrb1p

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal

Him knowing that demidov has 1 assist in 3 games is all you need to know about the free rent we occupy in there. Not to mention the hyperbole in his entire post , its not easy having a handsome smart athletic beautiful big brother when you are the nerdy and scrawny little one , I get it , its tough

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Whatever you say.

Well dispite league worst goaltending last year Ottawa still finished ahead of montreal. How bad is Montreal if thats the case especially considering their goalies were some of the best with advanced metrics and still finished 5th last. The previous season Ottawa finished with 86 points a whopping 18 more than the Montreal Canadiens. Maybe you shouldnt throw stones living in a glass house and actually focus on the thread you are in and the teams and players it involves. But if you are too petty and pathetic I understand you are consistent atleast.

You barely finished ahead in Montreal after missing the playoffs for 7 straight years.

Your club is a league wide joke and your fanbase has become a meme on this website for offseason chest-thumping before watching the team fall apart.

Why are you even talking? You personally get dunked on every summer and end up being wrong.

You think Suzuki is without a doubt a better player than Barzal. But yeah you're not biased.

And you can't read.

The poster never said he wasn't biased.

Last edited:

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
You barely finished ahead in Montreal after missing the playoffs for 7 straight years.

Your club is a league wide joke and your fanbase has become a meme on this website for offseason chest-thump before watching the team fall apart.

Second best tradition in hockey after the Leafs playoffs exits in first round

• Wow
Reactions: dukeofjive

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Second best tradition in hockey after the Leafs playoffs exits in first round

Look, I get it. How absolutely shitty must it be to miss the playoffs since 2017 (I literally finished school, met my girl, married her 5 years ago, moved up from a local entry-level job to a senior position at a Fortune 500 company, moved twice, and will have a child next year - all while watching my team reach the finals AND rebuild!) before the Sens reach the playoffs again.

What else do they have? 'Buh, we finished ahead of you last year!' Man, you were supposed to be making the playoffs like three years ago according to you own management you goofballs! 🤣

Last edited:

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
All I see is a jacked dude with a huge dick

As far as the rest goes, Barzal is a fantastic player, but he had only 3 little points more than Suzuki last year, while Suzuki was clearly the better two ways forward between the two of them

:facepalm:

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
People are too high on the Habs and too low on the Islanders this year. They improved immensely after Roy came in. I'm taking Barzal for points this year, a lot less has to go right to end up PPG+

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Whatever you say big guy! Habs are the best! Caufield 50 goals, Laine 40 goals Montembault team canada goalie. 3 way tie for the Calder all Habs players. Greatest last place team of all time. You have no bias at all. Demidov 1 assists in 3 KHL games best prospect on earth. Kirby Dach next Eric Lindros. Etc etc.
Finally, something not entirely stupid from you!

So you think they're better than who in the division?
Senators for starters.

• Haha
Reactions: bert and Habano

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Him knowing that demidov has 1 assist in 3 games is all you need to know about the free rent we occupy in there. Not to mention the hyperbole in his entire post , its not easy having a handsome smart athletic beautiful big brother when you are the nerdy and scrawny little one , I get it , its tough
Lol keep dreaming. You Habs fans can't get out of your own way. You're gonna set insanely unrealistic expectations this year and it's going to blow up in your face. Your fan base is nuts. Gonna run these young guys outta town. Probably harass a few of their wives like you did to chabots while you're at it. How can a team be 'rent free' when it's a free 2 points.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CanadienShark

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Lol keep dreaming. You Habs fans can't get out of your own way. You're gonna set insanely unrealistic expectations this year and it's going to blow up in your face. Your fan base is nuts. Gonna run these young guys outta town. Probably harass a few of their wives like you did to chabots while you're at it.

We have no expectations for this year, and are ready to tank one last year
And guess what bro, your team is going to finish with us right at the bottom of the division because your team suck ass too
Difference is, we're only on year 3 of our rebuild and already about to end it, while your sorry ass team should have ended it years ago

And there's a solid chance that we pass you in the standings btw, which would be shameful AF

You still have time to quit the fandom of that failed Senaturds team, and jump in the Habs bandwagon
The invitation is issued
#25 coming up in just a couple of years baby LFG

Reactions: CanadienShark

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
And guess what bro, your team is going to finish with us right at the bottom of the division because your team suck ass too
Difference is, we're only on year 3 of our rebuild and already about to end it, while your sorry ass team should have ended it years ago

And there's a solid chance that we pass you in the standings btw, which would be shameful AF

You still have time to quit the fandom of that failed Senaturds team, and jump in the Habs bandwagon
The invitation is issued
I say two more years of tank and then activate the Habs, but your choice

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

The invitation is issued
Vegas thinks ottawa is gonna be 15 points better. But you think your team is just as good I rest my case. Unrealistic expectations and a fantasy land reality world. Only shameful thing is you and your pathetic fambase thinking a rebuild built around wingers and middle pairing d man will result in anything substantial. No Suzuki is not better than Barzal. Again you're all out to lunch. 9 straight against your terrible team. Who could possibly talk shit if your team has lost 9 in a row. Thumping your chest, lol what a joke.

Lastly your Fandom has no impact on the team you plug. You have nothing to do with it haha.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I say two more years of tank and then activate the Habs, but your choice

I think that as soon as next year, they will be able to compete:

- Demidov should be here
- Young players will start their prime
- Some deadwood players will either have been traded, or their contract will have ended

Reactions: Coffees

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Vegas thinks ottawa is gonna be 15 points better. But you think your team is just as good I rest my case. Unrealistic expectations and a fantasy land reality world. Only shameful thing is you and your pathetic fambase thinking a rebuild built around wingers and middle pairing d man will result in anything substantial. No Suzuki is not better than Barzal. Again you're all out to lunch. 9 straight against your terrible team. Who could possibly talk shit if your team has lost 9 in a row. Thumping your chest, lol what a joke.

Lastly your Fandom has no impact on the team you plug. You have nothing to do with it haha.

Ottawa is going to finish 6th at best in the Atlantic Division
That's the sad reality

Habs have a solid shot to tie your team, or surpass it, yes
We had some of the worst special units in the league last year, while also having no Kirby Dach for the entire season, and still, we were 2 points behind the Sens

Suzuki was only 3 points behind Barzal (in more game tho), but finished 10th on the Selke vote
Suzuki, last year, was better than Barzal, and was without a doubt better than anyone on the Sens last year too

• Haha
Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad