OT: TV & Movie thread: Part III

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Reruns of Walker, Texas Ranger on TV. The "show" ran for 9 seasons, but it was actually an extended documentary detailing Chuck Norris's joining the Rangers for a day as a volunteer.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Ep. 5 of Old Man was a bit "tepid" -- a lot of "reveals" which, of course, will probably lead to heightened action/story line in up coming episodes.

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time! 🏒
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
thehockeynews.com
Can't wait to hear your take on the episode.... the only hint I'll give they flipped the script again......I now turn my attention to new Slow Horses.
My best shows are Prime's Batman, The Rings of Power, Special OPs: Lioness, and Apple's Crazy Horses. Seasons 3 & 4 of Horses are great.

The first season of Special OPs: Lioness is on Prime now and it's so good I watched the whole first season in one sitting.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
My best shows are Prime's Batman, The Rings of Power, Special OPs: Lioness, and Apple's Crazy Horses. Seasons 3 & 4 of Horses are great.

The first season of Special OPs: Lioness is on Prime now and it's so good I watched the whole first season in one sitting.
Lioness is another series I just could not get into....don't think I finished the first episode.

• Wow
Reactions: Ben Grimm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad