Rumor: Trouba could be the odd man out in NY

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Lies...

GFCfnAtboAAl0oH.jpg
Has anyone ever credibly refuted this photo? It’s the ultimate smoking gun and it boggles my mind to see people still referring to Kreider as dirty. He’s the most vanilla player in the league. If he was dirty and played with more physicality he’d be Matt Tkachuk and you wouldn’t have half of Ranger fans calling to trade him every summer.

Also, all you people that want Trouba, please keep speaking up. It’s giving me a boner.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Has anyone ever credibly refuted this photo? It’s the ultimate smoking gun and it boggles my mind to see people still referring to Kreider as dirty. He’s the most vanilla player in the league. If he was dirty and played with more physicality he’d be Matt Tkachuk and you wouldn’t have half of Ranger fans calling to trade him every summer.

Also, all you people that want Trouba, please keep speaking up. It’s giving me a boner.
He is one of the more respected players in the league.

Reactions: Synergy27

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
Reactions: Daves a mess

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
If they dump him for the sake of dumping him, by this time next year everyone will be wondering why the Rangers got so much worse, and nobody will be humble enough to admit maybe dumping Trouba was a mistake
You must listen to the games on the radio.

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
At 28:50ish, Chris Johnston says that Trouba could be a luxury the Rangers can't afford, says to keep an eye on it this week.

Trouba stunk in the play offs......dumping his ass on another team would be luxury for the Rags. More so if he goes to a team in the Metro. ha!

Reactions: poobags
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad