Rumor: Trouba could be the odd man out in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
A “luxury” the Rags can’t afford? Wtf. He’s f***in horrible. One of the worst and most overpaid D-men in the League.

Literally every puck touch he made in the playoffs turned into something bad. He’s healthy scratch material if not for the C on his chest and the high cap hit.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I made it using one of those image converter sites from a screenshot I found on reddit
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 3.54.31 PM.png

Great minds.

• Haha
Reactions: HockeyVirus and Dog

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Which one of your teams players did he absolutely light up ?
Trouba light up a team? You mean light a blunt or something..this guy can't light much of anybody up he flies in the air into boards missing player lol. I mean maybe if your Rodrigues fan your still pissed at his ear elbow.

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
Trouba light up a team? You mean light a blunt or something..this guy can't light much of anybody up he flies in the air into boards missing player lol. I mean maybe if your Rodrigues fan your still pissed at his ear elbow.
Which player did he annihilate on your team ? Lol

I love how Trouba misses a hit and everyone wants to fixate on that opposed to how many destructive, game breaking hits he’s had.

Everyone who says they don’t want Trouba on their team is just butthurt he destroyed their favorite player hahaha

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
A “luxury” the Rags can’t afford? Wtf. He’s f***in horrible. One of the worst and most overpaid D-men in the League.

Literally every puck touch he made in the playoffs turned into something bad. He’s healthy scratch material if not for the C on his chest and the high cap hit.
Yeah he’s garbage but really hoping NhL big wigs are too dumb to realize it

Still, you would think he is capable of fulfilling that role when needed. He looked horrendous when asked this year.
Because he doesn’t know how to defend. People just look at his size and strength and think he’s a defensive dman.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
What did Kreider do

When he was younger he ran a few goalies Price with the Habs, Halak with the Islanders, Craig Anderson, and Fleury (not as bad as the others more of a big bump).

Some of these are partially the defenders fault but when you hit a few goalies even the ones where the defender contributes there's a pattern that people notice.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
When he was younger he ran a few goalies Price with the Habs, Halak with the Islanders, Craig Anderson, and Fleury (not as bad as the others more of a big bump).

Some of these are partially the defenders fault but when you hit a few goalies even the ones where the defender contributes there's a pattern that people notice.

I addressed the Price one...

Halak incident even the Islanders announcers thought was a garbage call and it was the defenseman preventing Kreider from going around Halak:

Kreider was absolutely tripped into Anderson. I'm n ot sure how you argue it was intentional in any way shape or form:

Kreider was absolutely shoved by Letang into Fleury. I don't have video, but remember it vividly.

There... I hope that clears that up.

Reactions: UnSandvich

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Yeah, she's currently doing her Residency in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital. It's interesting because usually players' partners don't have jobs, she's one of the few that does. Looks like her residency is done in 2025 though, so that's good.

She has zero interest if I remember right in going to Canada so you assume his modified list will eliminate all of VAN/MTL/CGY/EDM/TOR/WPG. Would think probably in the US he'd be a no for places like FLA/TB due to just horrid hospital/doc ratings and maybe also BUF/LAS/NSH due to general size of market. I'd be surprised if most if not all of those were not on his NMC list

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I addressed the Price one...

Halak incident even the Islanders announcers thought was a garbage call and it was the defenseman preventing Kreider from going around Halak:

Kreider was absolutely tripped into Anderson. I'm n ot sure how you argue it was intentional in any way shape or form:

Kreider was absolutely shoved by Letang into Fleury. I don't have video, but remember it vividly.

There... I hope that clears that up.

I said in my post some of these are definitely at least partially the fault of defenders but when a player consistently take out/hit goalies they will get a reputation and people will wonder why is it always them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad