Proposal: Treliving Rolls The Dice At The Krebs Table In Vegas: L.V. + CGY

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
So let’s get this right. A just over 25 1a/b Center with over 200 goals for a possible top six Center who would have a long way to go to be Sean and wasn’t drafted in the top five of what was an average draft?
Not only that! There’s more!!
your going to have to retain 50%?
Then for a second and Dadonov your going to get a top line winger just over 25 star and again retain 50 %?

Dude this isn’t wish.
Your only off by about a first, another second and a top flight prospect on top of Krebs

do you really think if someone offered a second and Dadonov for Sean that Tre wouldn’t be looking for work the next day? Or if Tre was stupid enough to listen someone wouldn’t offer two seconds and a mediocre or low grade prospect to land a top six Center? or that someone wouldn’t offer a third and blow that offer out of the water?

Hey everyone top line winger available for scraps please apply within.

That "1a/b Center" posted 10 goals, 28 points in 50 games last season...

His .56 PPG average was 6th best on his team, and 173rd in the league among players with at least 10 games played

If you think Gaudreau can fetch a higher return, post what that trade would look like. Name the team you think would pay more, and the picks/prospects you think they'd be willing to part with

Last edited:

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
Since OP wants a counter offer, how about Vegas gives us Stone and Pacioretty for Zary, a conditional second, and Gudbranson?

Reactions: Big guns

Ledge And Dairy

His .56 PPG average was 6th best on his team, and 173rd in the league among players with at least 10 games played

If you think Gaudreau can fetch a higher return, post what that trade would look like. Name the team you think would pay more, and the picks/prospects you think they'd be willing to part with
Oh so now you are just ignoring that Monahan had a confirmed hip injury that required surgery since game 6 of last season. Nope, that has no effect on a players production at all right?

Big guns

Jan 24, 2019

He was injured from game six??

ok I will play. Show me a trade where a top line winger went for a first or less?
That is what your proposing.
If you said I am devaluing Sean due to injuries then maybe the proposal is only bad not outrageous.
Every trade that has ever resulted in a top line winger has had minimally a first and a B if not A prospect.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
He was injured from game six??

ok I will play. Show me a trade where a top line winger went for a first or less?
That is what your proposing.
If you said I am devaluing Sean due to injuries then maybe the proposal is only bad not outrageous.
Every trade that has ever resulted in a top line winger has had minimally a first and a B if not A prospect.

To Colorado: Theo Fleury, Chris Dingman

To Calgary: 2nd rd pick, Rene Corbet, Wade Belak, Robyn Regehr (drafted 19th the previous year)

Fleury was among the league leaders in PPG at the time of the trade, averaging 1.15 PPG... next best on Calgary was Stillman at .75, so Fleury was clearly doing the heavy lifting offensively for the Flames

Gaudreau's averaging .85 PPG over his last 126 games, which is a 70 point pace per 82 games... that's on par with what Tkachuk and Lindholm have produced over that same stretch

Even during Gaudreau's career year in 2019 when his 1.21 PPG was tied for 9th best in the league, the Flames had 4 other players in the top 40 that season

The year Fleury was traded, the Flames had 3 other players in the top 100, but none higher than 62nd... Stillman, Housley 90th, V. Bure 99th

Big guns

Jan 24, 2019
To Colorado: Theo Fleury, Chris Dingman

To Calgary: 2nd rd pick, Rene Corbet, Wade Belak, Robyn Regehr (drafted 19th the previous year)

Fleury was among the league leaders in PPG at the time of the trade, averaging 1.15 PPG... next best on Calgary was Stillman at .75, so Fleury was clearly doing the heavy lifting offensively for the Flames

it was no secret in Calgary that he was in trouble already? Again no comparison.

Gaudreau's averaging .85 PPG over his last 126 games, which is a 70 point pace per 82 games... that's on par with what Tkachuk and Lindholm have produced over that same stretch

playing with a broken center for a good portion of those games but he still posted nearly point per game? I’m sure no g.m. Will take that into account.

Even during Gaudreau's career year in 2019 when his 1.21 PPG was tied for 9th best in the league, the Flames had 4 other players in the top 40 that season

he’s at 1.2 points a game so what does the rest matter? Zero reasoning to that. Like saying jagrs numbers don’t matter because other guys were also good??

The year Fleury was traded, the Flames had 3 other players in the top 100, but none higher than 62nd... Stillman, Housley 90th, V. Bure 99th

you seriously have to back to fleury?

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
you seriously have to back to fleury?

Buchnevich had a higher PPG average than Gaudreau last season, he was just traded for Sammy Blais and a 2nd rd pick...

Mark Stone was essentially traded for Brannstrom and a 2nd rd pick (Tobias (L.V.) and Oscar Lindberg (OTT) were also in the trade, but they're both playing overseas now)

Jeff Skinner was traded for Cliff Pu, a 2nd, 3rd, and 6th rd pick

bigbabybuda

Feb 19, 2014
Canada
I might be the biggest supporters of Krebs on this board. I had him at 3rd overall despite his injury and still have him ahead of Dach but this proposal is horrifically bad for Calgary. It's literally one of the worst I've seen on this board. JG is so underrated around here it's comical.

Big guns

Jan 24, 2019
Buchnevich had a higher PPG average than Gaudreau last season, he was just traded for Sammy Blais and a 2nd rd pick...

Mark Stone was essentially traded for Brannstrom and a 2nd rd pick (Tobias (L.V.) and Oscar Lindberg (OTT) were also in the trade, but they're both playing overseas now)

Jeff Skinner was traded for Cliff Pu, a 2nd, 3rd, and 6th rd pick

you sure like to cherry pick stats.

So which of those offers came with 50% retention like you proposed on value contracts?

Big guns

Jan 24, 2019
All of them...

zero retention on stone and it was a one year deal he was on and was then looking at a contract and he still netted the same as you offered for both with fifty percent retained on both. again OK.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
"Insulting" doesn't even begin to describe how disgustingly bad of an offer this is for Calgary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad