Post-Game Talk: Traverse City tournament. Leafs finish with 2-1 record.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
good to hear Minten and Cowen have looked really good so far considering both were kind of considered reaches at the time

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Both Minten and Tverberg have had good second periods.

Cowan hasn't had his best game and has looked pretty tired.

Frasca, Weiss and Sova have had decent games.

Well played game with tons of pace. Like how aggressive and direct the team has played.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
And now the Red Wings are resorting to cheap shots and high hits. It's just a prospect game.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
5-4 . Peksa probably needs to get that but seems like it deflected off the defenseman.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I tried to keep an eye on the lesser known players. I really liked Frasca and Sova. Mastrisimone showed some good stuff too. The others for me didn't really stand out.

Cowan impressed quite a bit, if he plays like that in the OHL he will dominate. Minten and Tverberg were really good. I expected more from Voit and Hirvonen in this tournament, especially the latter. Kokkonen and Niemela looked great. Villeneuve was very good as well.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Do they get anything for this tournament? like the NBA has a summer league with an MVP and a championship

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad