Boston Bruins Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
What's up with him? Hurt?

Yes, got hurt in camp, and while I really liked the signing, as I saw a lot of him with the Ducks, the big knock was he gets hurt a lot, and that has probably derailed him from playing up to his potential. I am disappointed that he is starting his Bruins career with an injury because I was hoping (and it may still be true) that he had turned a corner from that.

Reactions: The Hockey Tonk Man

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
Hey there, Bruins fans! I'm curious. How likely is it for Marchand to be ready for opening night? Also, has he fully recovered from last year's injuries?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Tj or brown wont lose you a game lysel could

Bruins have far too many centers to be giving Brown more time over the young guys.

If Beecher gets injured then kastelic can slide over. If a top 9 center gets injured Geekie or zacha can slide over.

They don’t have that luxury with wingers. They should be getting merkulov and lysell as much experience against NHL talent as possible.

Instead they are giving a longer look to a 32 year old center who was pretty much been a career AHLer.

slim399

May 1, 2002
Boston
Visit site
After last night I’m going with this.

Zacha-Lindholm-Pastrnak
Marchand-Coyle-Geekie
Frederic-Poitras-Brazeau
Jones-Beecher-Kastelic
Johnson

I know people are hating on Geekie in that 2RW role but I think he will have a solid season there. I wouldn’t be surprised if he puts up 50+ points. I think that third line will have good chemistry and Brazeau will Score 20+. Big heavy line up that is solid defensively but can put up some points. I think Johnson will play that Heinen Swiss arm knife roll well.

Get Swayman signed and let’s roll!

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Hey there, Bruins fans! I'm curious. How likely is it for Marchand to be ready for opening night? Also, has he fully recovered from last year's injuries?

He left last nights game with an illness. Assume he will be ready. How much as he recovered? Can’t say he has been out here enough to know.

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
Bruins have far too many centers to be giving Brown more time over the young guys.

If Beecher gets injured then kastelic can slide over. If a top 9 center gets injured Geekie or zacha can slide over.

They don’t have that luxury with wingers. They should be getting merkulov and lysell as much experience against NHL talent as possible.

Instead they are giving a longer look to a 32 year old center who was pretty much been a career AHLer.
Season starts soon. Can't have ahl players on NHL roster. Tough first month of games Johnson is much more versatile can do more things and kill penalties playing the pp move up and down the lineup play center Wing has won Stanley cups any knowledgeable hockey fan would want him out there 100 out of 100 times over merklov or lysel they had three games to prove something and they did nothing against AHL caliber roster. 100% Johnson should be on the team Brown will only play if there's injuries probably going to slot in as the 13th forward but definitely more trustworthy than those two

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad