News and Blog Report: Training camp & Preseason News & Notes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I mean they signed him to a 3 year deal and he brings something to the table that we sorely lack especially with Kane out of the lineup. I doubt that he's much of a downgrade from Vinny.
Oil have pre-purchased their trade deadline depth d-men with Brown and Stetcher. Giving them x3 and x2 terms protects against waiver claim action and their differing styles gives 3rd pair and 7th D versatility. Emberson's age, possible latent ability, and ufa status likely gets him first shot at 2RD until trade deadline upgrade.

All trade chips at deadline can focus on 2RD upgrade and retention/double retention potential with maybe a cheap get at another position.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
He's no worse than Desharnais.
I believe those are realistic expectations... that's the bar. I wonder what Desharnais stat line would have looked like last season in Arizona as a stay at home defensive defenseman? Brown is s a good interview.

This is from yesterday, I love how Bouchard credits Barrie on helping him develop his power play game.

I hope Pickard gets 30 regular season game so Skinner is fresh for the postseason.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

On The Prowl

Mar 13, 2024
Hes probably just the #7. Probably will come in for certain matchups. We will see. I know nothing about him. I wasn’t too enthusiastic to watch Coyotes games personally.
Pretty sure I saw him destroy somebody in a fight the one and only time I remember watching him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad