Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
O line had no push on those runs. Mostly backups on defense now going against the Bears starters on O, so it could get a bit ugly.
Allen and Cook are going to need to do a lot of heavy lifting if they trend this way. Zero lane creation, zero time for protection.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Yeah that's a really poor quarter from the o-line. Something like 1/5 in run success rate and let a pass play get blown up immediately too.

Hamler doing himself no favors dropping the kick return either.

Shakir making up for running a 2 yard route on 3rd and 4 with the 4th down conversion with some YAC

Reactions: SabresFan26

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Hard to blame the o-line on the last couple of Davis runs - slot corner came firing off the edge into the lane both times. Might what to look at whoevers the slot reciever there for a tell

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Pass protection seems good. Lots of good catches by the WRs. Allen likely hits Morris on then route Mitch overthrew. The O line didnt get much push on the running plays.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Well, probably the end of my posting for the day. Meeting up with a friend who's moving west soon. Game might be on but I won't be on my phone for obvious reasons. Down to backups anyway.

One more comment, Bass out of the end zone twice. Not ideal with the new TB rule. It can't be intentional being pre season, you need practice covering the new kicks!

Reactions: SabresFan26

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
The worst part of the preseason is Steve Tasker can't string two coherent thoughts together. It's painful listening to him.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Valium man. Chicago already played a game. Good motivation for the team. Keon and Samuel look good.

Hope the 3rd team fares better the next two because you wont see anyone more than a series for a monTh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad