Trades & Free Agency Thread: Off-season Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Wonder if Hakanpaa may still be an option. No idea if he has gotten worse. Would love to see some creativity. Maybe sign one of the young D that didn't get qualified.

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Looking like OEL and Stolarz and maybe a depth add or two. Could be worse, but could be better. I would have moved Liljegren and signed Roy or Montour and added a depth D instead of Liljegren+OEL. I do like Stolarz though.

Reactions: CincoHolio

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
honestly we need help up front.

For a team who cant f***ing score and spending it on tanev we still need a LOT. Cant wait till JT is no longer an 11m player.

Reactions: Jojalu

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Nashville will be very good this season. They're gonna have some cap issues down the line but hard to not appreciate their willingness to really push to get better.
They're a serious contender for the Free Agent Frenzy/Signing Season Cup!

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

Bruins were the worst version of themselves last year and we still couldn’t beat them. Now they do this. Zadorov is gonna get away with murder there.

Maple Leafs and ShanaCON era continues to be a f***ing JOKE!

Another 1st round exit next season guaranteed. Marner and Tavares will shit the bed, Leafs won't score any goals meanwhile other teams in the league is getting better and improving roster and Leafs are stuck with absolutely SHIT marner and tavares contracts

Meanwhlie Treliving has zero foresight to plan for 2025-2026 season in light of evidence he already has and signing shit contracts like tanev and oel

Shanahan is doing everything he possibly can to destroy the leafs before his ass is not renewed for the president position

Reactions: Al14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad