Rumor: Trade Rumours & Proposals | Would NYR Move Kreider? | Reinhart Unclaimed

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
McTavish is at the Caps/Leafs game. Wonder who he is there to scout

Weird. Don't see a fit with either of those teams. All 3 teams would be after the same thing: defense.
Only possibility that makes sense to me is Patrick Maroon going to Washington to round out their top 6.Tom Wilson is a Chiarelli type player.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Not much info from HNIC tonight.

- Gretzky has been giving McDavid advice

- Renewed interest in RNH. Bruins and Panthers were mentioned

- If the Oilers start selling off players, Maroon is one name to watch, with St. Louis a possibile landing spot

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
I'm not looking forward to the RNH trade....

Gonna be like
instayfs6y.gif

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
RNH should not be on the trade table, not with chia at the helm anyway.he will loose that trade just like every other big trade.at this rate the playoffs are out of reach stand pat and maybe get a better GM in to make proper desions.most likely maroon will be the next to go

North

Jun 25, 2009
Not much info from HNIC tonight.

- Gretzky has been giving McDavid advice

- Renewed interest in RNH. Bruins and Panthers were mentioned

- If the Oilers start selling off players, Maroon is one name to watch, with St. Louis a possibile landing spot

If RNH is on the table, I hope they set a specific price (a big one) from all the teams except the Bruins. I hope they ask for more from those *******. I haven't forgotten the Hamilton trade and what they asked from Edmonton as opposed to other teams.

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Lol we got Larson for Hall.... We will be lucky to get an NHL caliber return for RNH

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Bruins make no sense. They have Bergeron and Kreci for centers.

Itll probably be Nuge for Bjugstad straight across

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
They are going to have to activate that Facebook campaign that got mact fired if chia trades nuge. He's the only idiot whose trade nuge for a dmanwhen u need scoring forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad